What happens next

ARIAS POV:
"what do we do!?" I screamed.

"maybe we tell the truth."

"Ezra, we can't. we haven't even figured us out yet. they'll eat us alive. don't you see they'll own us. It's not just our relationship. It's theirs too. We can't we have to make a plan and deny it all. But I'm going to have to have Liam help. it's the only way..."

"Aria I don't want him here."

"Ezra it's the only way."

"fine." he sighed. I dialed liams number. I began to fake cry. I ran into the bathroom.

"Liam. I don't know what's happening. I'm so sorry. they all think I don't love you. but I do. your all I see and I need you please. please be here. I can't go through this alone. They got ahold of the footage of me and Ezra hugging congratulating each other before the party. It's not what it looks like and I just need you here please."

"ok if you want me I'll be there. I'm on my way." I hung up and sighed. I came out from the bathroom. I saw Ezra and then actually tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Aria please don't."

"I know... I'm sorry." I sat down and wiped my eyes.

"it's just I want to be closer to you without having to worry about cameras and Liam and the world. I want this so bad. I just sometimes wish you'd sneak up behind me and whisper all the things in my ear I've been waiting to hear. but then I realize you can't because you're over there and I'm over here and that's how it's got to be ya know?"

"I know me too." he sighed

"remember when we used to dance at parties and not worry about a thing?" I asked

"remember when we were the life of the party. the ones they wish they were?"

"yeah I remember." I said smiling wiping my eyes

"Aria how are we going to ever get through this I don't know how much longer-"

"Ezra did I ever tell you about that dream that I had? I had it every night. the same dream. when you drank a lot. it killed me inside seeing you do that. well it was an infinite loop of your voice saying 'please stay?" I said smiling

right before he could respond I stood up and walked towards him. I pulled his arms around my waist.

"Aria I'm sorry. I am for all of it. but now we should really be getting ready we have to be in that interview in an hour."

"Ezra there isn't anywhere I'd rather be than right now in your arms." I said smiling up at him.

"there's no cameras. no Liam. no interruptions. this ones free. no cost." he smiled down leaning in to kiss me but before he did there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door it was Liam. he looks furious but he lifted me up spinning me around.

"I'm here. God I've missed you." he said smiling at me.

"I've missed you too." I smiled back at him. he walked into the room and just stared at Ezra.

"I'm going to go find my room. it's on another floor. I'll text you my room number." Liam said walking out. I shut the door behind him. I sighed.

"Aria you can't leave him now."

"why not?"

"I'm not allowing you too. not yet. he knows. he's got something planned I know it. it will hurt me not you. Aria I need you to just stay with him no matter what happens."

"Ezra I won't let him hurt you."

"Aria it's not a choice."

"Ezra I'm not letting him hurt us."

"Aria please go. don't let him know your room number. we need a place to talk in private no matter what. just go get ready for this interview. I'll see ya down there. I just want us. We'll figure it out. We always do." I tried to respond to him but I couldn't. He looked so tired. maybe tired of me. Or the idea of us.

----
Liam texted me his room number. I went to his room.

"Liam do you not like Ezra or something?"

"I don't like the way he looks at you. but other than that there's no problem just when it comes to you."

"Liam you have to stop. I know you. you know something and you're going to use it against him."

"Aria that's none of your concern. I'm just happy you're here."

"Liam tell me now."

"Aria I know you slept with him. so if I were you I'd tell him you don't want him anymore. there is no hope or whatever you wanna call it. Just call it off and choose me for once. Aria, I hope you make the right choice. I don't want to ruin him and his career." Liam smirked at me.