"it was always you"

ARIAS POV:

"like bad glue on a card... you're always what I wanted and more.." he said reassuring me

"you are what I want forever... It was always you." his last few words stuck to me. I felt my eyes fill. I set down the picture and took one step forward I took a deep breathe. and finally ran into his arms. I practically jumped. our lips met. oh how I've longed for this moment since he's left. he spun me around for what felt like forever.

"Ezra please don't ever leave again." I said pushing my head into his chest not ever wanting to let go

"I promise I won't." He said squeezing me tighter

"God I've missed you.." he continued

"I've missed you too." I smiled letting him go

----

**flashback***

"the problem is when I'm lost I look for him and not myself."

"Aria how are dealing with it all? you saw it on tv?"

"I'm breathing Hanna."

"I know just... do you think you'll figure it out. you guys define love. you guys show that true love and happiness does exist. Aria I can guarantee he's not over you. I've seen all the tears and drama between you two over the many many years and look at you guys now." she said picking up my hand

"you're engaged. if that doesn't show how much he loves you than I don't know. that kiss didn't mean anything. he hadn't seen her in awhile Aria. he thought she was dead. he's not cheating. he dated nicole for what 2-3 years over the five years you spent away from eachother? he never proposed to her. within seeing you for a few weeks he proposed Aria. don't second guess yourself. he's back. He's really back so what are you going to do?"

** end of flashback **

"look I'm sorry." he said talking my hand leading me to the couch

"look Ezra I know the kiss didn't mean anything. I know you were caught up in the moment and there's nothing to be sorry about." I said cutting him off

"really?" he asked

"really." I smiled

"Ezra when you left I knew what I was doing. I didn't expect to see a kiss on tv no but I knew you had to find her. just when you didn't come home I got worried. then you didn't call and then I saw it eventually but I was up sick most nights with that same feeling I had not knowing where you were. I thought you were dead. that was the feeling I had. I had nightmares about it. I woke up screaming most nights. so I just stopped sleeping. I stopped eating. but when I saw you kiss her that was a relief for me that you were in fact alive but it didn't feel good. because I don't want anybody else feeling your lips but me and God I've missed them e-"

he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine but this time a bit more passion. there was more heat and I didn't want to come up for air. he got up from the couch scooping me up like his bride still kissing me. He laid me down to the bed. he pulled my shirt off as I unbuttoned his shirt and pants. the next morning I woke up in Ezra's shirt. I walked up to the dresser mirror and pulled my hair up. I walked out of the bedroom and made some coffee. I got a cup and stood in the doorway of our bedroom.
somehow I realized this is all I need in this life. besides the coffee, seeing Ezra's face every morning when I wake up.