these arms of mine

ARIAS POV:
"does he mean everything to you?" Ezra asked

"Ezra once upon a time you were my everything too. But he's my boyfriend Ezra."

"Aria I'm not pressuring you. i know he is. I'm just saying you could have a husband."

"he gave me a ring."

"look I could give you one too. I just don't want anyone else having you. simple as that. I don't want anyone else's lips against yours."

"what about Sophia?"

"she'll be fine. she doesn't  make me feel the way you do though. the night of the dance. All I should have been looking at was her but I wasn't. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Then I saw Liam and then I thought about the ways you take your clothes off for him. Sophia she doesn't me sick to my stomach knowing my publisher is touching her with his hands. Sophia doesn't make me feel nuts. it's you. I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. I didn't care who noticed."

"Ezra... I"

"tell me do you love him more than me?"

"Ezra.. I'm scared."

"Aria why are you scared?"

"because I'm scared as hell to say what I'm probably going to say."

"so say it Aria... do you... .. love me?"

"of course I do. there's no room in me to love anyone else because I love you more and more everyday if that's even possible. you consume me. you own me. I want you. I want us. I love you..... yeah I really love you. I'll talk to him. just I can't today. please I'll do it when it's the right time. I'll see you at the dinner tonight?"

"no Aria I want to be here when you do it. I don't want him hurting you."

"Ezra he would never. and I don't want him hurting you. look he will be back soon and you can't be here."

"I get it you want to stay with him. I'll go it's fine. just forget everything I said!" he yelled

"Ezra no I think I'm pregnant." I said as I watched his face drop.

"it's his isn't it?" He asked. I didn't reply because I wasn't even sure. I've just been late and now everything is so screwed up. maybe this is the universe telling me, me and Ezra can't be. he looked down at his feet and back up at me and then to my stomach and walked out.

all Ezra has wanted to do this whole time is come out in the open to everyone... our friends, family and the world. I've been scared but if I want to prove I do love him. but I need to figure this all out. I headed to the doctors.

---
"Liam can we talk? More privately then right here by everyone at least off to the side."

"yeah you okay?"

"yeah I'm fine."

"okay what is it?" he asked

"I think we should break off the engagement."

"okay if you're not ready-"

"no I'm saying cut us off period." I cut him off saying.

"Aria.. no I'm in love with you we can't just end it."

"Liam I'm in love with someone else!" I yelled some people turned then I began to tone my voice back down.

"who?" he asked as his eyes began to water

"it's not important." I snapped

"who Aria!?" he yelled. everyone turned finally. I looked around at everyone. and licked my eyes on Ezra and gave him a gentle smile as a tear fell from my face.

"it's him? it's him isn't it. I should've known. all those late nights in guessing weren't just book writing."

"Liam it was one night but it doesn't matter. all my feelings for him have been resurfacing even before that night. I tried to quit it by leaving with you. by staying away from him because I wanted us to work. but I love him."

"I'm going to rip him to shreds."

"Liam no. Over my dead body." I said holding him back

"don't touch him. Liam if you still care for me anywhere in your body please don't hurt him." he finally say back down.

"why? can I ask? no never mind I'm better left in the dark. so you need to do something and make a move while all these cameras and people are staring. choose who you want but I'm out o here. I'll be packed and gone by the morning."

"Liam I'm so sorry."

"save it okay? Just I wish you would've told me sooner to save myself from the embarrassment."

"what's going on?" Ezra stepped in front of everyone asking.

"what's going on everyone is that I love someone other than Liam. I choose the person who Inspires my heart. in fact he's right now. right in front of me." I said raisin my hand towards Ezra. everyone gasped. I saw his face drop and then into a smile. a big one.

"I'm in love with Ezra fitz!" I yelled running into his arms.