Please don't go

EZRAS POV:
"please don't go."

"Ezra I have too." She giggled

I pulled her right back into bed with me and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll be back in a few days I promise."

"I know but I just got you back and I don't want to let you go. not yet anyways."

"two days Ezra. I'll be back before you know it."  she said kissing me getting up out of bed and grabbing her bag.

I got up and ran after her.

"wait before you go." I said grabbing her waist and pulling her in. I looked down at her and smiled. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her. I heard her bag drop. it was long. something I've longed for forever it seems like. I pulled away smiling looking down at her as her eyes fluttered open. her mouth still open out of breath. I moved her hair from her face and walked towards the bathroom.

ARIAS POV:
I stumbled back into the door smiling like a child at that kiss. I had to head back and get some things I left and see how Alex is doing. A few hours later I got off my plane and got an über to pick me up and take me to Alex's to say hi. I walked up to his door, knocked. he opened the door with the biggest smile. he pulled me in for a hug and soon let me go. I walked in and sat down and we just talked.

"so what happened?"

"I think Ezra and I worked it all out... I really do. I hope so anyways. I love him so much."

"yeah I know." he sighed

"what's wrong?" I questioned putting my hand on his thigh

"nothing. nothing." he said looking into my eyes. he moved in closer and kissed me. I kissed him back. I finally pulled away.

"I'm sorry I can't I can't be with you. I love Ezra and I want him. Please I'm sorry I have to go." I said grabbing my bag and running for the door. later that night I cried myself to sleep conflicted. I tried calling Ezra but no answer. I'm cared to tell him. I can't and I won't. I'm leaving first thing in the morning. I can't be here anymore. there was eventually a knock on the door.

"Aria I know you're in there." he kept knocking. I let Alex in.

"we have to talk about that kiss."

"No we don't it meant nothing."

"you can't tell me you didn't feel that!" he yelled

"but I didn't Alex! I want Ezra! I want him!"

I heard another knock on the door we both froze up. Alex dove under the bed and I walked towards the door.

"I missed your calls because I wanted to come surprise you. I didn't know which hotel you were staying at but I drove to all of them to find you. I wanted to see your face." Ezra said smiling. I stepped in and cupped his cheeks and kissed him hard. I pulled away out of breath to know for sure I felt butterflies in my whole body when he kissed me. I did. it was special. I pulled away and walked towards the bed to sit but he spun me around and laid me down gently on the bed. unbuttoning my blouse kissing my neck and down my stomach leaving me in chills. but I remembered Alex is under the bed.

"Ezra we can't do this right now."

"why? Why not?" he asked raising up from my body

"please don't be mad..."

"Aria what's wrong?"

"Alex is under the bed."

Alex came out and stood next to me. Ezra took a few steps back from us. I saw his heart break.

"you lied to me."

"Ezra no no.. he just came here because he I don't know needed to talk to me and then I heard you and then he hid I swear."

"no I knew you fell for him. I saw it coming Aria. I don't know how I let you fool me." Ezra said

"no Ezra she's not lying I came here to talk about the kiss to see if she had feelings for me."

"you kissed him!?" Ezra yelled

"no! He kissed me. Ezra I love you, can't you see?" I asked putting my arms around his neck.

he slowly moved my hands off of him

"you know what I'm sorry for interfering with your relationship. you two should have each other. Either way I'm out of here." Ezra said slamming the door as I sat on the bed.