I won't let go

ARIAS POV:
"Aria I really have to be getting back soon. will you be back?"

"I don't know honestly this is my home."

"whatever you decide I just want you to know this had been real fun. you notice you haven't said his name in a good week? well anyways you take care of yourself okay?" Alex said smiling kissing my forehead as I hugged him tight

"I'll see you soon Alex. you take care of yourself too." I said letting go of him

As I looked out the window I saw him swooned by reporters by I don't even care anymore because now that I think about everything the cameras aren't ever going away even if Ezra and I are together. I snuck out the back and went to the brew. I put my hood on and walked in so the cameras couldn't get my face.

"Ezra? Ezra? come on... I know you're in there." I said knocking on his door.

he finally opened it.

"can I come in?"

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Ezra I'm not here to walk out on you again. I just wanted to talk."

"talk about what?"

"please just let me come in."

he moved out of the way and I looked around. everything looked mostly the same. haven't really been in here for six months. even with everything different. I knew there was one constant thing. him.

"Aria so look I have a question.. the night you were in the accident... do you remember what you said?"

"bits and pieces. mostly I do. Ezra those were things on my mind that I've been wondering for months and then the meds just made me feel loose and so I just said it."

"You never let me speak that night. then Alex came and I left because he kissed you. you seemed happy. sorry it couldn't be with me."

"how's gabby?" I snapped

"I don't know."

"what do you mean?"

"well apparently well things just aren't okay between us now. she thinks I'm still hung up on you."

"well are you?" I asked quietly sitting down next to him.

"I don't know. I mean seeing you around again has made me crazy and you consume all my thoughts. But that doesn't matter because we aren't together anymore."

"Ezra everything's so cold here now that I'm back."

"well that's what happens when you let go of things right?"

"Ezra damn it I wanted you to come after me. I didn't want to run you in the arms of someone new. you let me go remember?"

"yeah I remember perfectly because you told me too and I thought that was what you wanted."

"no I wanted you to come and find me in Boston and bring me home. that's the Ezra I always knew. but like seasons everyone changes." I said looking away

"no Aria. I did. I did come looking for you. you were nowhere to be found until two months ago in the newspapers with a new guy. so yes I did come looking for you. I looked apparently in all the wrong places. I checked every coffee shop in town. Every hotel. Where'd you go? why'd you leave. I Almost didn't make it without you. I almost died Aria."

I felt a tear fall from my face. I finally looked back over at Ezra.

"you came? looking for me?"

"I did. but now it's too late. I ran you into the arms of someone new. everyone told me to get over you. but I told them I didn't want too. I just wanted to get you back. I'm sorry it's too late now for us. I should've held you tighter."

I stood up and paced back and forth running my hands through my hair. Ezra stood up trying to stop me. I walked towards the door. something I've done so many times to him. I stopped and rested my head on the door. I turned around to face him.

"look I don't know why I wasted so much time pretending I didn't care. I guess I just didn't want to feel like this. It hurts. and I love you. I'm totally and completely still in love with you. and I don't care you think it's too late. I'm telling you anyways."

"Aria... you should know if you come any closer I'm not letting you go."