Till deAth do us apart

EZRAS POV:
"dear Ezra as I write you this letter I just woke up. it's not a normal day it's our wedding day. I've been thinking about the right words to say to you for a very long time. I've waited 7 years for this day. there's something I never told you that you should know. when you left and I went to L.A. I met guys left and right but none of them were you. I realized when I took the job with Jillian it was to find you in hopes I would get to be near you again. you've always been the love of my life. Our day is finally here! I'm pretty sure this wedding is everything I've ever imagined! the lights, flowers, my friends and family and most importantly .... you. I can't wait for you to see me walking down the aisle in this dress. I hope it's perfect. and the tux you're wearing in sure you look so handsome in, standing at the end of the aisle staring and waiting for me. so today we take this journey together through all the good and bad you've always been by my side. you have saved my life countless times. everytime I walk in a door you stand up and make me feel so special. you even spin me around these old hard wood floors we have at home sometimes. no one is ever going to love me as much as you. So today is for us to show everyone a glance at all the love I have for you. yours forever, Aria"

"you ready now Ezra?"

"yeah I'm ready." I said smiling setting her letter down on the table

ARIAS POV:

"wait before I go I promised Ezra I'd let you read this." My dad said handing me a white envelope that smelt like ezras favorite cologne

"To my future wife Aria, we did it we actually did it. Seven years ago I never realized what an incredible journey we were embarking. I have thought about this day ever since I fell in love with you. ever since I had the slightest thought that you and I would turn into something more; and luckily I guessed right. After today I will have the honor and privilege to call you my wife. I can't wait to wake up next to the most beautiful view I've ever known.. every morning. Tonight as I see you walk down this aisle I know I will most likely lose it but how couldn't I? tonight I have never been more confident in any decision that I have ever made. I never realized how much love I was actually capable of until I met you. I love you not for only who you are but who you inspire me to be. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. you're my smile, my soulmate, my world and best friend. My other half, my better half. You're the piece of my heart that I never knew was missing. your future husband, Ezra."

I wiped the tears from my eyes setting it down on the table and grabbing my dads arm

"you ready?"

"I've never been so ready for anything my whole life." I smiled at him as the doors opened and the music began to play

EZRAS POV:
as the doors opened I turned and heard all the "ahhs". my jaw dropped by her beauty. the way her short brown was pulled into a perfect bun and the way her veil flew behind her. I saw her eyes water as I saw the biggest smile come upon her and face and in that moment I knew. I always knew how beautiful she is but seeing her on a day like this makes it all more emotional. I felt my eyes tear up as a tear streamed down my face I couldn't take my eyes off of her. she finally made it to the alter I walked down a step to help her up the stairs. her dad nodded to me and she our eyes were locked. There was plenty of talking throughout the ceremony but when it was my turn neither of us heard because we kept just exchanging smiles. I was nudged to say my vows.

"20 minutes ago I had my vows all planned out but now.. looking at you I realized there's so much more to say. You said a long time ago that you couldn't imagine your life without me and I told you I wanted you in my mine and that we would figure something out and then we spent years apart... a world apart. five year later when you walked in the door after all that time it felt like the last flat stretch of track of a rollercoaster ride right before it comes to a stop where your stomachs flipping out and your knees are weak but you can breathe again. that's when I knew. because that's the same exact feeling I had when you just walked through these doors to this alter and now all I can say is that I want you in my life Aria, for the rest of my life. I don't ever wanna let you go. from the moment Ive laid eyes on you, you've taken my breathe away. with all of my heart I take you to be my wife. I will love you through the good and the bad. I will try and understand and trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me and in turn, become a part of you. together we will face all of life's experiences and share one another's goals and dreams. but every time I try and think of what my wildest dream would be it always leads back to you. mine would be you. I love you Aria And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

A/N:
I understand that's how Ezra proposed some of his vows but I never made my proposal in the book with his lines so I thought to put it here. sorry I've been gone. you'll soon hear arias reaction... her vows, their dance and their honeymoon within the next two chapters. xxxxxx