two steps back

ARIAS POV:
"It's everywhere."

"it is. Are you okay with that?"

but for the first time in weeks I was okay with it all. maybe it's all building up inside me. but for once I look at Ezra and realized nothing can ruin this. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm okay with it."

"why are you smiling so big what's your plan?"

"no plan. I just really really love you."

"I really lo-" but before he could finish his sentence I was smashing my lips into his. I pulled away out of breath. I began to walk away I turned back biting my lip looking at him just standing there kinda in shock. I laughed and tried to walk away but I felt his hands wrap around my stomach and pulled me into him as he moved my hair and kissed my neck.

"Ezra stoooppp." I laughed

"I can't stop." He said continuing with his actions.

"ohhhhh eezz- ok I have to go now." I said finally breaking from his embrace

"what?" he asked smiling as I stood in the doorway

"nothing it's just... nothing." I smiled walking out.

---
HANNAS POV:

"it looks like Aria. Sounds like Aria. but that right there... that's not Aria." Spencer said

"why do you say that?" I asked

"look at her. she's moved the wedding up. she's rushing everything and doesn't slow down. she even walks up to the cameras and talks to them. she's not Aria anymore Hanna."

"she loves Ezra."

"that may be true but I think this has all broke her. Ezra isn't only hers. I think that's what's killing her. that's why I she liked it so secretive. it was only them in their own world. he was only hers. No one could rip him away... no one."

"but this a good thing, the wedding that is right?"

"Too much of a good thing won't be good for long han. we need to be there for her when she finally loses it."

"How do we stop it?"

"we can't. they've ruined her and I honestly don't know how she can come back from this. She needs to get away for a long time. Hopefully their honeymoon is what fixes her." spence said as we both look at her pose for the camera in different dresses.

after we all went to diner and got a private booth sectioned off from the rest of the restaurant.

"Aria you okay?"

"yeah why?" she asked

"your just not yourself."

"Hanna I don't get what you mean."

"Aria your not Aria anymore and you're scaring us." she sighed and looked down at her ring and back up at all of us.

"I just want to get away."

"from Ezra?"

"I want to get away from the cameras. The lights. but it's the stupid book. I'm only doing it for him because it's blowing up. sure it's making a name for myself too but it's just I can't keep doing this. maybe if I just marry him it'll all stop."

"Aria you can't do that... don't you love Ezra?"

"oh course I do! he owns my heart."

"you can't marry him if you don't want too right now."

"it'll make him happy. the cameras will all go away and then I'll just be married..."

"Aria you can't do that to yourself."

"Hanna the weddings Friday. there's no turning back. I should get home. I'll pay the tab as I leave. it's on me." she said as she grabbed her purse and walked away.

---
the wedding day.

ARIAS POV:
I locked the door and didn't let anyone in my dressing room, not even my mom. I took another shot trying to take the edge off. I haven't seen Ezra in two days. but as I look in the mirror I'm realizing I'm not me anymore. I'm tired. I'm not Aria. I finally broke down and called Hanna to come in.

"so what do you want me to do Aria? do you want me to walk out there and stop it? do you want me to run out of this church with you and drive the get away car or do you want me to kick your ass to get you out there because I'll do whatever you want. I'm here for you. what's it going to be Aria?"

"I need you to go get Ezra.." I gulped as the tears fell from my eyes.

a few moments later he wakes in and shut the door.

"Aria are you okay? why are you crying? Ezra I don't think I can do this."

"what do you mean Aria?"

"I mean I don't think I can get married today."

"Aria don't you love me?"

"of course I do! I look at you and I just ... I love you and it terrifies me."

"it terrifies you!?" he yelled

"it terrifies me what I would do for you Ezra!"

"Aria I don't get what you're trying to say."

"I'm saying this wedding, the cameras, my crying, my brokenness, all the fake smiling it was all for you! don't you see I'd do anything for you! of course I love you, but I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I can't marry you. not today. I wasn't even going to call you in here because I was afraid if I heard your voice I wouldn't be able to let you go. but I love you. I love you so much and I need to let you go."

"Aria please don't do this." he said grabbing my arm not letting me leave.

"Ezra if you love me..... if you truly love me... Please... just let me go ." I said as another tear escaped his eye. he let go. I stepped up and kissed his cheek. I reached for his hand and opened it.

"give this to the girl who deserves you. love her. don't ever let her go. she's out there. a girl who loves you. she's out there looking and waiting. just find her. I love you Ezra don't ever forget that.. I'm sorry." I said running out of the building into the car with Hanna