I choose you

EZRAS POV:
"I love you too." I said setting her down. I grasped her cheeks and kissed her and when I pulled away still holding them I watched her eyes flutter open smiling.

"come on." I said taking her by the hand running out front. the valet got our car and we were off.

"where are we going?" she asked

"anywhere you want to go." I looked over smiling at her. I took one hand from the wheel and placed it in hers.

"let's go home." she smiled

"homes wherever you are." I said squeezing her thigh tighter.

but as she said that I couldn't stop smiling. I looked over for what felt like forever but was matter of seconds of smiling.

----
FLASHBACK

"Ezra it's just she talks about you like you put the stars in the sky.... she looks at you like that too." Liam said looking over at Aria dancing and smiling by all her friends.

"Liam she doesn't want me. she's in love with you."

"Ezra don't. Just tell me honestly are you still in love with her?"

"I'm with Sophia."

"Ezra are you... still in love with her...?"

"no." I mumbled sipping my beer. looking over at her smiling shyly then back to Liam. I knew I was lying. in fact I did love her. I loved her so much. but I messed up too many times for her to ever rethink us. She deserves her happy ending. I need to let her be free. I need to be okay with not being okay and grow up and walk away. even if she is my home.

-----

"Aria remember forever ago when we had that huge fight? and you said 'who's going to fight for us?'

"yeah.."

"thank you." I smiled at her.

"Ezra do you remember that time when we didn't know what we were going to do and I just laid in your arms and you kept asking what I was thinking. I never told you because you finally spoke up and said Liam and that wasn't true. all I could think about was that I needed you. I needed your arms around me, I needed you to hold me longer and whisper that we'd find a way to be together. Ezra it's you... it's always been you." she smiled at me.

"Aria if we're going to make it through all of this we can't listen to what the news and everything will be saying for weeks. the reporters are all up front we will have to go through the back."

"I love you and you love me, we'll figure the rest out along the way." she said opening her door walking up to the apartment.

but once we reached the door she began to kiss me. it became heated quickly I haven't even opened the door and my shirt was already off. I picked her up leaving my shirt in the hall. I laid her on the bed. but she rolled over on top of me. I rubbed my fingers down her back. but even after our talk in the car we drowned out all distractions. she began unbuttoning my pants. I felt my belt turn loose from my pants. I never wanna hold anything else in these two hands besides her. I know we've lost each other along the way but I think we've got it found and we're going to get this right this time.

ARIAS POV:
when I woke up i looked over as Ezra began to wake up. I started to get up but he pulled me right back down. I began laughing as he kept kissing my neck. he finally stopped and I sat up next to him. he held my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Aria we are going to last. you know how I know? it's because even after all this time I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to see is your face."

When he looks at me like that I don't know what to do. it feels like my heart skips beats and the world stops. he kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom. I got up and looked out the window. I saw all the reporters. I just crossed my arms as Ezra walked towards me.

"we'll get through this." he whispered

"yeah I know." I said walking to make some coffee.  My phone began to ring. It was Jillian. I got scared. I showed Ezra. he said answer it. He just stared at me. waiting to see my reactions.

"Aria?"

"yes.."

"so last night after all that one of biggest reporters called me and wants an interview with you! This is huge! This could make the book even bigger! Please tell me you'll do it."

"when?"

"tonight, here in Boston."

"Jillian I don't know what if he's there."

"Aria I heard he's heading up to his parents to get away from it all. I'll have a car pick you up at noon and have you on a plane by 1, see you soon."

----
A/n

This interview.... I can't wait for you all to read it. Sorry I've been gone for awhile. how was this chapter!?