6am

ok I'm going to clear some stuff up first I doubt Ezra and Aria will ever deal with paparazzi and such but since that was how my book first started I have to incorporate that somehow.

EZRA POV:
I went and got a coffee downstairs as people started to come in. I ran outside to paparazzi spilling my coffee on one of them. I tried helping one of them clean it up but all I heard was
"Ezra did you really cheat?"

"is it over for Aria and you?"

"do you still love her?"

"she must be broken."

and last sentence stung as I got in my car and drove off. she really must be broken. she wouldn't be gone if I would have just held her a little but tighter. I pushed her away before I left and she still wanted me anyway and then the TV set her over the edge. I have to find her. here I am driving like hell at 6am. I'm calling everyone we know. I've stopped at every place I think she could be and I can't find her.  I begin to text her. more and more.

Aria where are you

Aria please

I'm at a friends...

Come by? Please?

Ezra I can't. Not now. I can't.

Aria we need to talk

No it's ok we don't have too. I gotta go.

Aria

Aria

Answer my calls please

I finally got some relief off my chest realizing
she was okay. but then I felt as if I couldn't breathe again realizing she was hurt.

---

come home? come home... please

---

she didn't reply. I finally decided to get some sleep now that I know she's okay. it was around 11:30 I heard a knock on the door. it was Aria. I pulled her into me and hugged her tight. it wasn't until a few seconds she finally wrapped her arms around me and finally breathed.

"I missed you." I said as I heard her begin to cry. she let me go.

"why'd you knock? this is your home." I said

"Ezra look I just stopped by to talk.... so can I come in?"

"yeah yeah." I said moving out of the way holding the door open for her

she looked around holding her purse and jacket in her hands as if this place is new to her. I crossed my arms and stared at her.

Why'd you leave?" I asked as she faced me. she smiled at me wiping the last year from her eyes and sitting down.

"God I've forgotten how your voice sounds." she said admiring it staring at me for a moment or too

"Aria why..."

"why'd I leave? you gave me so many empty promises honestly. I'm all alone in a crowded room Ezra! all alone. I just wish you would have chosen me. there's so much anger inside of me but I can't even blame you. God I hate myself for loving you this much. I'm just sorry I was never good enough. every minute you were gone... you know at one point I thought you were dead and I was worried because you didn't call! I turned on the tv and that's how I found out you were alive; every moment my mind was drifting off to you. did you ever think about me? you know actually I should leave. Let's just pretend this whole conversation didn't happen." she said standing up trying to walk past me but I grabbed her arm stopping her.

"you can't leave... please." she turned to face me slowly.

"get over yourself like I did. you're not my home anymore." she whispered as I saw her eyes fill. mine did too as she walked out.