somethings gotta give

EZRAS POV:
"Hey I'm glad you called."

"me too. I needed to hear your voice."

"Aria? you okay?" I asked.

"yeah yeah I'm okay." I heard her sniffling through the phone.

"Aria no you're not. you're probably wiping your tears right now. where is he?"

"he's out. won't be back for awhile probably."

"aria... I first heard you talk and it took me a second."

"look I just called to say thanks."

"I'll always be around to catch you." I laughed through the phone. I heard her giggle lightly.

"can I see you?" I asked

"Ezra I can't. I have to go meet Liam. I'll talk to you soon." she hung up and I just fell back on the couch. I decided I'd take the chance and drive to Arias. I knocked she opened it and was stunned to see me.

"can I come in?" I asked she moved out of of the way. she shut the door and turned to face me. her eyes were red.

"Aria?"

"yeah?" her voice cracked

"man what did he do? because you don't sound like you anymore?"

"nothing Ezra... nothing. it's what I did."

"what did you do?"

"it's you. ever since I saw you the other night. I stay up all night thinking. three months ago we stayed up all  till 3am and talking and in this given moment I can't even say hello to you. it's all your fault. you were never supposed too mean this much to mean when I came back. I wasn't supposed to fall this hard. but the whole time I was gone all I could think about was you.  The world looks so much differently without you. but seen the way you looked at Sophia. you deserve someone better than me. I didn't ever want you to move on because I need you but I guess you don't need me. I fall asleep every night thinking about you. I can't even kiss Liam. not without feeling like I have betrayed you. but now that I've found someone that I can actually be with please tell me why I still fall asleep with the thought of you?  I walk up every morning and the first thing I want is you. I've never been good enough for you but you were always good enough for me. that's why I let you go. that's why I walked away. you deserve someone because I'm not good enough." I stared at her long and hard as she spoke these words. I finally found the words to say.

"I gave you pieces of me I didn't even know I had left to give after nicole died.... How can you not think you're not good enough? How can you think you're not the one for me but have always been the only one for me?"

"even after all this time?" she asked

"always. look I don't care how complicated this gets I still want you. I want you so be brave and want me back."

"I'm happier with you." she ran into my arms and kissed me hard. she pulled away.

"liams going to be back soon so what does this mean?" she asked

"Aria it means somethings got to give. I love you. we both want this so take a deep breath. breathe in breathe out and decide....." I said holding her hands looking into her eyes

A/N:
really really short but the next chapter will make up for it I can't wait for you all to read it! please continue to tell me what you think. Your not ready for this next chapter I guarantee. be ready for one of my favorites so far.