Help

Steven woke up, sweat pouring down his face. Why did a robot fox come up to him in dreams and told him they were haunted?? I have to go there, Steven thought. He heard a noise and he knew the gems were back. Maybe Garnet could tell him what was going on. No, Garnet didn't know about humans and their ways. "GARNET! AMETHYST! PEARL!", Steven shouted. "Why hello Steven", Pearl said. "Can I go to the new pizzeria?" , Steven pleaded. "Garnet?", Pearl asked. "Sure", Garnet said in her tone. As fast as his legs could carry him, Steven bolted out of his bed and opened the screen door. Soon, he was racing down the boardwalk , panting at every breath he could take. Steven spotted the pizzeria. It still had the same colorful letters. FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA. He opened the pizzeria doors and found himself inside the place he confirmed haunted. Inside, on the wall, was a stage with 3 animatronics. There was tables everywhere and at the corner, he could see a mini arcade with machines that you could put coins in. People were chatting about, gossiping about the latest news. Steven went close to the stage, and there, he saw the animatronics' names. The first animatronic was a brown bear with blue eyes and a black top hat. His name was Freddy Fazbear. The one to his left, was a purple bunny whose name was Bonnie. To Freddy's right, was a chicken who looked like a duck. Her name was Chica. She had a white bib that said "LETS EAT" on it. How could these cute animatronics be haunted?, Steven wondered. And where is foxy? Steven noticed a lonely corner that had purple curtains. He went over to the corner, and peeked inside. Ohh so there's foxy. The rusty fox, indeed, wasn't joking. His eyes were shut and his face expressionless. "Hi foxy", Steven whispered. Foxy opened his eyes and lifted his face. "Aye lad, You came!" Foxy was clearly happy that Steven came. "What do I do now?", Steven asked. "Stay here and don't leave till 12:00 pm", Foxy whispered. "Meet me at the stage"