He has to go...

The Marionette was talking sense here. Springtrap was evil and Steven saw what happened to Freddy. Springtrap was no ordinary animatronic... He had just looked at Freddy, and then Freddy collapsed. Springtrap may have more power than they thought he had. Then Steven remembered something. When he was arriving at the pizzeria, he saw toyish looking animatronics on a poster. But when he entered, the animatronics weren't toyish at all. What had happened to them? He decided to ask Marionette. "What happened to the toyish looking animatronics on the poster outside?", Steven blurted out. Steven could see a flash of sorrow in Marionette's eyes. "They are the replacements of Freddy and the gang since the children thought that the old crew was scary. And my friends... One night, we were enjoying life here in the prize box, with Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie,Mangle aka Toy Foxy, BB and JJ. Then all of a sudden we heard laughter outside and Toy Freddy went to check. We heard a loud shriek after Toy Freddy left. We all rushed to see what happened, but Toy Freddy wasn't there anymore. I heard more laughter and then smoke started to appear around us. When it cleared, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle,BB, and JJ were gone. And ever since, I've never seen them." Marionette finished her story and Steven, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica, stood quiet. "Maybe Springtrap had to do something with it," Foxy whispered. "He kidnapped my replacement and the toys" "Well, we have to do something about it", Steven could hear irritation in Bonnie's voice. "Or else he might try to kidnap the rest of us left" "He might have already kidnapped Freddy", Chica added. "And he killed Goldie", Steven said. "We had ENOUGH OF THIS, a death means we have to do something, he went too far," Foxy exclaimed. "But wait!," Chica worriedly said. "We need a plan! A plan to get rid of Springtrap once and for all", Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "We need the Crystal gems for this!", Steven announced. Everyone looked at him. "We need all the help we can get," Marionette said as she looked at the roof of the prize box.