We still have a problem at hand

"Steven, how is the warp pad?" Pearl asked him. Steven felt sweaty a little when she said that. "It's broken" he mumbled. "I can teleport us back to your 'temple'" Golden Freddy spoke. "But-" he said looking at the brightened faces of everyone. "I can only take you one by one. It would take a while that's for sure" Everyone groaned. Golden Freddy shrugged. "Okay, I'm planning to take my brother, and one of you crystal gems" The crystal gems looked at Steven. Garnet bent down to Stevens height and put a hand on his shoulder. "Steven, your safety is my concern. You must go with him" Garnet spoke to Steven. Stevens eyes widened. "But I must stay with you guys! The animatronics just can't stay here! Let someone else take the chance..." Garnet looked at Pearl, then at Amethyst. They both shrugged. "By the way, where is Peridot?" Amethyst said, trying to change the subject. Everyone heard little footsteps run really fast to them. "I'm here!" Peridot exclaimed. "I was at the temple, all lonely. Then I followed Steven and his new friends here!" "Okay..." Steven said weirded out. "But what about Springtrap?" Steven asked Peridot. "Oh that dude? He went beach city, and overtook it"