Flee

"Everyone on!" Steven yelled as he stood on the warp pad. Everyone's eyes were wide in fear and they struggled to get on the warp pad. Once everyone was on, Steven asked " Are you guys ready?" Freddy, in the arms of Chica now, hesitantly nodded his head. Steven spread out his arms. He felt his gem powers surge through him. And then blue light sounded everyone on the warp pad. "Is this normal??" Bonnie screeched as he tried to find handholds. Steven felt himself being lift up slowly and then faster. He closed his eyes. When he opened them, they were in the warp pad space. Steven saw the other warp pad tubes and he was relieved nothing was in them like last time. He even almost laughed when he saw the animatronics reactions. Freddy had his eyes closed and he looked like he was about to faint. Chica was crouched and hugging Freddy. Bonnie still was trying to find handholds.Marionette was playing her music box so she wouldn't throw a fit. Goldie, on the other hand, seemed not affected to be in space. Foxy looked like he might upchuck. Then, boom! With a crash, they landed at their destination. It was the island were Steven 'accidently' trapped Sadie and Lars. Chica slowly got up. "Beautiful....", She whispered with awe. She slowly set down Freddy so he could also enjoy the paradise. "Wow..." Freddy's blue eyes filled with joy and brimmed with tears. Goldie crouched beside Freddy and together, they took in the beauty. Bonnie was trembling and he still sat in the warp pad. "Okay...", Marionette said as she stepped off the warp pad. "Now what?"