Freddy's denial

A light breeze blew through. It rustled every piece of trash littered on the street. Goldie was on his feet, his back facing them. "I...I..." He whispered. "I'm not who you think I am." Steven felt his heart lurch. "You're Goldie! I know you are." Steven said with exasperation. "My name is not Goldie. Or golden Freddy. Theres another version of me. Hes currently fighting Alexandrite...Nightmare Fredbear." Everyone was shocked. "I'm Fredbear, not Nightmare Fredbear." Someone started crying. Steven looked over his shoulder and saw Freddy the plush crying. "A-at the beginning I was at Spring's side. Then I met Steven. He gave me hope." The not so Goldie said. "And...I'm sorry Freddy....we're nothing related, but we can b-" "No!" Freddy screamed. "I deny you! I deny, I deny! You're nothing to me." And wIth that he ran off into the dark streets. "Freddy....No wait.." Goldie tried to say. "So the Nightmare timeline of yourself is here?!" Steven asked him. "Apparently. The only reason I look like Freddy is because over the years my suit got old. And even though I have a new suit, I'm still me.." He replied. "Ok thats enough FREDBEAR." Nightmare spoke. "Now its time for you and your friends to die." He roared and began stomping towards them. "Everyone split up!" Goldie screamed.  As told, everyone ran in every direction. As Steven ran, he had one goal in mind--to bring Goldie or Fredbear back with Freddy. He didn't care that Goldie had lied to him all the time. Steven heard the crunch of many buildings being smashed. He hoped that everyone in beach city had made it out alive. He came to a stop when he heard crying. Freddy! He was laying on a curbside, all alone. Steven approached him. "Freddy?" He asked. Freddy looked up at him. "Oh hi Steven." He said tautly. "You gotta go back to Goldie..!" Steven tried to persuade. "Him? Hes not even Goldie! He lied to me all these years, and I'll never forgive him." Freddy sniffed. "After what I've been through." Steven was lost for words. "Come on Freddy, please." A voice spoke. Goldie appeared from the shadows. "You brought him to me?!" Freddy angrily asked Steven. Steven shrugged. "Look, I'm sorry. I know you may not ever forgive me, and you may hate my guts till the ends of the earth. But that doesn't mean that I'll stop being a brother to you. And that doesn't mean that um..mom won't love you." Goldie spoke with sadness in his voice. A few moments passed. "Its..Its ok." Freddy finally answered. "I should be sorry. Nobody should be denied like that." He stood up and walked over to Goldie. Since he was short, he hugged Goldie's legs. Goldie merely bent down and patted his head. "You can still call me Goldie." Goldie told Steven. "I guess I should be sorry to you too.." "Its fine." Steven happily nodded. A roar pierced the afternoon. It couldn't..be...Did Alexandrite lose the battle..again?