WHAT?

ALEXANDRITE ^

Steven quickly left his hiding spot and went to services room. Garnet was fighting Springtrap and her glasses were broken. Springtrap had a few injuries in his suit. His teeth were gritted tight with frustration. Springtrap snapped his fingers and the shadows came behind him. Several pieces of broken wood started floating up and they pinpointed Garnet. They flew towards her direction. Garnet quickly dodged them. She jumped up and down avoiding the wood. Meanwhile the shadows were fighting Pearl and Amethyst. Pearl held her spear tight as she tried hitting Shadow Freddy. "Pearl, Amethyst! WE MUST SYNCHRONIZE", Garnet yelled. Alexandrite! The gems stopped fighting and headed towards Garnet. They started dancing and a few moments later, Alexandrite was roaring at The shadows and Springtrap. Her sharp teeth from under her second mouth glistened with fury. She had wild green hair and 3 sets of arms. Springtrap sneered and beckoned the shadows. They didn't dance, instead they bowed their heads down. Steven watched in horror as the shadows and Springtrap fused. Black smoke appeared while they were fusing. In their place was a big bear with sharp teeth and a pink top hat (Fredbear!) He had red tiny glaring eyes and black gums. Fredbear was shorter than Alexandrite like about 4 inches. Alexandrite roared and Fredbear roared. They charged at each other! Fredbear was using his sharp claws to tear Alexandrite's hair. Alexandrite pulled out her gauntlets and her spear. She hit Fredbear with the war hammer that came out the spear and gauntlets. Fredbear was trying to dodge her attacks and aim for her weak spots. He bit Alexandrite's arm and she roared some more. She faced Fredbear and bit him back. Steven was scared out of his wits because both Fredbear and Alexandrite were scary. Fredbear adjusted his pink bow and grabbed Alexandrite. Then he threw her outside of the pizzeria. CRASH! Steven heard a loud noise followed by a beeping car. Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Marionette peered into the services room. Their mouths gaped open as they saw Fredbear and the broken roof in shape of a monster woman. Fredbear roared angrily and crashed through the wall, breaking the roof even more.