It's me

It was a hot, dusty, day. Steven kicked a few rocks since he was bored. Freddy didn't want to play, Pearl was busy, and Peridot was busy too. He wished that Garnet was here to tell him a story or Amethyst to tell him jokes and make him laugh. Freddy was just staring into space, probably wondering about life or wishing something. The little bear must have big dreams. Bigger than Steven could imagine. What was there to do? "Steven!" Steven heard Peridot call his name. "Come here!" Steven quickly got off the haystack he was sitting on and raced to the barn. "Look at this", Peridot mumbled behind a few pieces of scrap. Steven went over to the pile. There, he saw the chalkboard they had used the other day to build giant robots. A small table was in the middle of everything and on it was a animatronic head. It was a golden bear head. Pearl was busy readjusting and drawing on the chalkboard. "Pretty neat huh?", Peridot said as she examined the bear head. Then for the first time, Steven saw the blueprint on the chalkboard. It had a bear with several arrows and lines pointing at places they needed to build first and how they should build it. It was slumped over.........Goldie..... His memory brought tears and sorrow back to Steven. Goldie had died in the beginning of Springtrap's treachery. He was the first victim. "Bring this 'teddy bear' named ' Freddy' here." Peridot commanded. Steven ran outside the barn and yanked Freddy out of his comfortable hay bed. "Hey!" Freddy grumped as he was carried. Pearl had a anxious look on her face once Steven set Freddy down in front of the Chalkboard. "So... Freddy", Pearl swallowed. "Is it ok for you?" Freddy didn't respond. He was absorbed in studying the drawing. "It's fine", He finally responded. Everyone except Freddy let out a sigh of relief. Finally! Freddy had excepted their work. "Well don't just stand around, just finish your work!" Freddy commanded. Yes, that was the old Freddy, commanding and respectful. Steven was happy to see Freddy brighten up a little. His fur seemed to... Glow more? There was more color in his eyes now. Pearl and Peridot seemed to change too. Was that a smile on Peridots face? Yes... It was . She was pleased that she accomplished somebody's need.