Lets start!

Pearl opened the barn doors and examined every piece of scrap metal there was. Peridot mumbled something but she went inside the barn, followed by banging noises. "I'm ok!", She yelled. Freddy rolled his eyes. "Steven, Can you put me down?", Steven looked at Plush Freddy. "Um sure", Steven replied. "Here are some parts Freddy", Pearl announced as she placed several parts in front of Freddy. "Do you mind if we build him a endoskeleton?" "He wouldn't like it, and plus he wouldn't like it because he wouldn't be able to be as flexible as before", Freddy grumped as he crossed his teddy arms. "I only wanted you to make a suit" Pearl looked at Freddy with dismay. She didn't know what a suit was and how to make one. "I can only make robots Freddy", Pearl said with a commanding tone. "I can build this 'suit'", Peridot said as she came back with the parts needed to make a suit. Freddy's artificial blue eyes widened as he saw the parts. "Genius!" He yelped. "We shall start now!" Steven was happy that they could build Goldie now. "Unfortunately, It'll take days from now to make this 'suit'" Peridot explained. "I don't care, I would do anything to have my brother here" Freddy said with triumph in his voice. "Remarkable", Peridot mumbled. She went into the barn again, taking all the parts she showed to Freddy Fazbear. Steven heard the drill and a few other noises after. "Well Freddy, do you want to play a game?", Steven asked Freddy. "What game?", Freddy responded. "Hopscotch", Steven replied. "Hopscotch is for girls, and plus I'm waaay to short to play", Freddy grumped turning his back on Steven. Steven sighed. How Long would this keep up?