We are the crystal gems and the Fazbear Friends pt2

Goldie stiffened his shoulders. "I know what we must do..." Goldie boldly said. "Steven," Goldie looked at him. "We must combine our forces. To be stronger, and more powerful" Steven nodded his head. "Dad," Steven said turning to Greg. Greg glanced at his son. "Yes?" He asked. "Dad, can I go help? I mean, we need to save beach city, and even the world s-" Steven was cut by Greg. "Son, why are you even asking me? Of course ill let you!" Stevens eyes turned to stars. "Thank you dad" Steven smiled. "I ought to get going" Goldie said. He teleported back to the island. Steven and his dad walked to what was left of the carwash. Only a roof and a wall. The laughing was getting nearer and nearer. Steven realized something. It was kinda late to realize, but Steven thought it anyways. When Goldie was looking at the black bear, his eyes were kinda darting back and forth. It was like he wanted to run away. The black bear didn't even notice them though.... Steven was suspicious. Did Goldie have something to do with the black bear? The question raced in Stevens head. He snapped out of his thoughts as Goldie, and the rest of the crew and team appeared out of nowhere. "Guys!!" Steven yelled as he saw the familiar faces. "Oh Steven!" Pearl said running to him and hugging him. "You're ok!" "I knew you would be strong" Garnet smiled. "Hey little man" Amethyst said ruffling his hair. Steven was about to say something but his suspicions rose. He saw Goldie flinch when more louder laughter filled the air. "What's wrong Steven?" Pearl asked. That snapped him out of his thoughts. "Nothing" Steven answered. "Um.. Hello" Greg rubbed the back of his head. "Hello Greg" Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst spoke. Lapis and Peridot were watching them. Steven walked over to the animatronics. Apparently, Freddy was still a plush bear. "Hey Steven!" Freddy said enthusiastically. "Hi!" Steven answered back. Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy had worried faces as they looked at their plush leader. Freddy did not even notice a single thing. "Freddy, I got something to tell you" Steven spoke. "but this needs to be private" he said nodding to Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. They nodded back and Steven picked up Freddy. He took him to a burnt corner. "What is it?" Freddy asked. "Well, I've been noticing strange stuff about Goldie..." Steven whispered. "There is always something strange about Goldie" Freddy spoke and sighed. "It worries me. When we were little, he used to tell me literally everything that happened to him. Now he shut me out and hangs out by himself." Steven stood silent as he words sunk in. "That's all I needed to know.." Steven spoke again. He picked up Freddy and took him back to the animatronics. He set him down. Steven watched Goldie walk over to the gems and exchange words with them. Then he walked over to the animatronics. "Guys, we need to combine our forces to defeat Springtrap once and for all" Goldie said. Freddy nodded his head. The gems came over to them. Garnet fixed her glasses and spoke. "I hear by pronounce our teams together until we are done saving beach city"