Meeting Lapis Lazuli

Steven saw 2 falling figures when Malachite poofed. Lapis and Jasper! Alexandrite grabbed them. She let out one last roar before defusing. In a instant, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl were standing on the beach with a unconscious Jasper and Lapis. "Guys!" Steven felt something break free inside of him. He felt ... Free... Maybe it was because the threat of Malachite was gone. But the cluster was still underground. Steven ran up to them, forgetting the animatronics. "Why hello Steven" Pearl smiled. The gems and Steven pulled themselves in a big group hug. After the hug, Garnet poofed Jasper and bubbled her gem. Steven forgot the animatronics were there, until Freddy the plush bear cleared his throat. Steven turned around to face the little bear. "Oh um sorry!" Steven said nervously. Freddy chuckled. "Ah boy, I was only kidding around!" He managed to say through laughs. Steven felt stupid for a second, but then he burst into laughter too. Soon, everyone was laughing hard and holding their stomachs. Steven stopped laughing when he saw something move on the corner of his eye. It was Lapis, sitting up and blinking. Her face held no expression. Everyone stopped laughing too and turned to stare at her. Lapis slowly got up. Her knees buckled a little when she tried to stand up. Her eyes widened when she saw the crystal gems and the robots. "Hello Steven" she managed to say. "Lapis!" Steven yelped joyfully. "Who are they?" Lapis asked, indicating the animatronics. "Well," Steven said as he walked over to Freddy. He bent down and picked him up. "This is Freddy Fazbear" Steven continued. "And this is Chica" he said pointing to Chica. "Bonnie, Foxy, Goldie, and Marionette" he replied, pointing at all of them. "Hi, I'm Lapis Lazuli" Lapis told them. "Nice to meet you" Goldie responded.."Hi!" Chica smiled. "Hello mate" Foxy answered nodding his head. "What's up" Bonnie said. "Hello" Marionette greeted. "I'm glad to see you Bob" Freddy looked mischievous. Lapis turned to look at Steven, and then she looked back at Freddy. "It's lapis" she huffed.