Yay!

Everyone was glad that Goldie was back. When it was time to go home, they sang a happy song along the way. They arrived at the temple and everyone inside rushed out. "Goldie!", They all screamed. Everyone except the crystal gems went up to him and hugged him. "Arg ye lad is back!", Foxy exclaimed. "My son! You're back!", Marionette exclaimed. She hugged him until he ran out of breath. Steven quickly ran to the Universe van and took out Freddy. The only thing left to do is make Freddy back to normal and defeat Springtrap.Together, Marionette, Goldie, and Freddy, were a happy family reunited. Garnet and Amethyst ran up to Steven and hugged him. Pearl and Peridot joined. Soon, everyone was in a hugging frenzy. They congratulated each other and patted their backs. Chica was smiling and Foxy had a grin on his face. Bonnie for the first time was not scary. He hugged everyone and greeted them with a warm smile. The animatronics missing were the toys and BB, along with BG. Steven had never met them, so he didn't really feel sad. Sunset slowy turned into night. Everyone went inside for a nights sleep or because they were bored. Steven dressed into his pjs and laid on his bed. Freddy was snoozing beside him. The little bear let out snores and mumbled in his sleep . It had been a exhausting day for them. Bonnie and Chica were having a casual conversation about Freddy downstairs in the kitchen. The gems were in their rooms and Foxy was on the couch, just staring into space. Marionette and Goldie were asleep too on a inflatable mattress. Steven closed his and thought about the things the new day would bring. More thoughts flickered In his mind. Before long, Steven was fast asleep.