It's time....

"Ok, here's the plan", Steven announced as he looked upon the eager faces of the animatronics. "I will get the crystal gems, and Chica, when I arrive here with the gems, you will lead Springtrap to the parts and services room. If he falls in the bait, he will get attacked by the gems! If he doesn't fall for the bait, Bonnie, You will tell him that a surprise is in the room. Foxy, you will make sure no one gets hurt except Springtrap. Understand?" Everyone nodded. "Let do it!", Marionette said. "I think Springtrap has left and gone inside the office" Steven carefully placed his foot in the ladder and then the other. He climbed until he reached the top. Steven made sure Springtrap wasn't there. He quickly ran outside of the pizzeria. As he ran on the boardwalk, he saw the moon shining above him. The temple was a few inches away. Garnet was standing on the porch and she gave him a 'sorry' face. "I know what you want", Garnet predicted. "You want us to come with you and help fight a evil force", Steven nodded as he remembered Garnet's future vision. "Gems!", Garnet called. Amethyst and Pearl came and stood on Garnet's sides. "Come on!", Garnet yelled as she raced down the porch steps. Steven followed her and the gems did too. Soon they arrived at the pizzeria. "I already know the plan", Garnet spoke before Steven could say anything. "Umm ok," Amethyst shrugged as she entered the pizzeria. Steven went inside and saw the gems walking towards the services room. "Everyone ready?", Steven whispered. "I was born ready", Steven heard Bonnie's voice whisper back. Steven dived inside the prize box and again and let out a whistling sound. Chica got up from her hiding spot and saw Springtrap coming. "Hi ugly bootyyyy", Chica said taunting Springtrap. "Yo look its the ugly fatso from McDonald's." Steven nearly snickered out loud. He quickly bit his lip so he wouldn't laugh. Steven heard fast footsteps and more behind them. "Bro bro lolol the uglytrap", Chica said tauntingly. The plan was falling in place! "Gems, weapons!", Steven heard Garnet yell. Then he heard a loud screech and breaking glass.