Just Gold

Steven ran towards the temple, eyes widened, and stumbling along the way. He couldn't let the crystal gems know what he was up to. "STEVEN!", Garnet yelled from the distance. Oh no. He remembered the time when he was grounded. Amethyst considered burying him alive as grounded. Steven saw a angry red Garnet race towards him. A worried pearl followed after. Amethyst didn't even bother to come out. "Steven, what took you so long?", Pearl asked. "Well,", Steven shuffled his feet. "I was going to the pizzeria, but I lost my way going there.", Steven lied. "WELL DONT DO THAT AGAIN", Garnet was out of control. Steven got scared by Garnet's temper, so he dashed back to the pizzeria, where he thought was safer. He ran straight in, knocking over a chair. He caught his breath and walked around the pizzeria. Steven saw the office and headed straight for it. There was papers all over the office, some written, some blank. He sat down on the chair that was behind the desk. A tablet was there, displaying all the cameras that were in the pizzeria. A celebrate poster was in front of him, that had Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica on it. Steven stared at the poster, and something surprising happened. The poster changed into a golden bear that was eyeless and slouched over. Steven quickly looked away. It had spooked him. "Who are you?" Said a deep voice. Steven turned his head and looked in front. The same golden bear he saw in the poster was standing here before him. "AHHH", Screamed Steven. "Whoa little buddy, I didn't mean to scare you!", the bear said. "My name is Golden Freddy", He paused. "I'm Freddy's big brother, and you can call me Goldie" "S-sorry", stammered Steven. "My name is Steven, Steven quartz universe" Goldie smiled at him and winked. "You are the only person who has been nice to me!", Goldie exclaimed. Surprisingly he added," Wanna be my best friend?" Steven felt a surge of warmth and compassion towards Goldie. "Sure!", Steven said happily. "I promise to visit you everyday, only when I'm not busy!" Steven ran up to Goldie and hugged him. He was like a second dad.... A mother? Goldie hugged Steven back. Even through Goldie was eyeless, Steven could see the happiness in his eyes.