Are you nice?

TIMESKIP 12:00

Steven got up from his table and hurried over to the show stage. Indeed, foxy was there, but with a few friends. "Aye lad, glad you came!, Meet my friends Freddy, Bonnie, And Chica!" Steven saw the animatronics he noticed earlier. "My name is Freddy!", said the bear. "What's yours?" Steven took a shaky breath and said,"My name is Steven, Steven Quartz Universe" "What a wonderful name!", Chica exclaimed. "It's a great name boy", Bonnie smiled at Steven. "Ahh Foxy, always trying to get children to help us", Freddy joked. "No!", Foxy whispered through clenched teeth. "He isn't ordinary. He isn't like the other children." Steven sighed. Everyone who met him or someone introduced him to someone would always say this. Especially the Crystal Gems. "Steven can help US! I just feel it,", Foxy whispered. "Guys,", Steven spoke. "I've got something to show you." Freddy and Foxy stopped confronting each other. Bonnie and Chica looked with curiosity. Carefully, Steven lifted his shirt to reveal his bellybutton gem. "I am a Crystal gem", he whispered. "We protect humanity from our kind, homeworld. We come from space. We turned against our kind. All they want to do is kill all the humans living here by planting the cluster in the center of the earths core. But I'm not a ordinary gem. I'm half human." Steven saw the shocked expressions on the animatronics' faces. "I understand Foxy," Freddy whispered, not taking his eyes off Stevens gem. "I hope you can help us Steven" he said looking at Steven. Foxys' eyes were wide with confusion but then he blinked away the weird sensation. "Freddy, how is he gonna help us," Chica worriedly asked. Steven noticed that everyone looked up to Freddy. Like a leader. "We shall wait and see,", Freddy murmured. Bonnie looked at the ticking clock, high above the stage. "Um, I'm not trying to be rude but, ITS ALMOST 6:00!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Meet us here again at 12:00 Steven," Freddy invited. The others nodded their heads. "Bye", Steven whispered as he headed for the front door of the pizzeria.