Escape

Steven quickly ran out of his cell and raced to Marionette's cell, which was the closest. "Steven!", Marionette's face lit up with joy as soon as she saw Steven. "Freddy....", She whispered. "Your alive my son, my youngest son." She looked at Freddy with hope in her eyes. "I'm proud of you" Steven quickly slid in the key and opened the door. "My dear son why must you be short?", Marionette said with amusement. "No time to talk Mom", Freddy rushed his words. "We must save the others", He said looking at Steven opening Amethyst's cage. "Oh I've brought someone", Freddy said to Steven. Steven stopped his work and looked at Freddy. "Who?" He asked. "Come out Peri", Freddy said with amusement. Peridot came out of the shadows and she looked scared and timid. "Peridot!", Steven exclaimed. "I completely forgot about you!" Peridot rolled her eyes and said "You humans forget everything" Steven opened Amethyst's cage and shook Amethyst awake. "Huh?" Amethyst drowsily said. "Get up! We are busting out of Here!", Steven quickly said as he went to Garnet's cage. Soon everyone was free . "We need to escape", Freddy and Garnet said at the same time. Everyone climbed the ladder and ran out of the pizzeria. "We will go to the temple", Garnet said, not even looking behind her back. Peridot was stumbling along, trying to keep up. Chica was running side by side with Foxy. Bonnie was holding Freddy because Freddy wouldn't be able to run that fast. Pearl and Amethyst ran as hard as they could, side by side with Garnet up ahead. Steven panted as he ran. He saw the familiar temple loom up before him. Everyone raced up the porch stairs, not stopping once until they reached the living room. Bonnie set Freddy on a couch and sat beside him. Foxy and Chica followed, sitting in the same couch as Bonnie and Freddy. "Ok first things first", Freddy spoke once everyone settled. "Is anyone a tech person here?" "I am", Peridot piped up. "Can you rebuild Goldie?", Freddy lowered his voice to a whisper. Marionette reached for Freddy and grabbed him. She hugged him and said "Don't worry my son, we will find a way" Steven could hear soft crying. Plush toys' feelings are sensitive and can get emotional any time. "I will help you build Goldie, Peridot" Steven announced , standing up. "I hope so", Freddy whimpered. "I need my big brother"