His Defeat

Thankfully, Alexandrite soon came into view. She had an unconscious Springtrap, Shadow Bonnie, and Shadow Freddy in her arms. Goldie looked bewildered. "How did they manage to make nightmare Fredbear? I thought he was the normal Nightmare Fredbear, not the fusion." He snorted. Alexandrite chuckled. "Not as tough as he thought." She replied. Then she set all three down on the floor and unfused. Garnet, Pearl, and amethyst came back. The rest of the animatronics, Gems, and humans came from their hiding spots. "Has anyone seen Mom?" Asked Goldie and Freddy at the same time. She had mysteriously disappeared when they were at masque island. "I'm here." Marionette appeared from the shadows. "Mom!" Goldie picked up Freddy and they both ran to Marionette. Steven felt a tightness in his chest as he saw the mother hug her two sons. That family seemed complete, compared to his. Someone put a hand on his shoulder. Steven looked over and saw Garnet with a smile on her face. Erase that. Steven had family, and thats what mattered. Greg was also apart of the family. At least to Steven. A low grunt sounded. Everyone turned and saw Springtrap stirring. "Everyone, Stand back." Garnet ordered. Everyone did what Garnet told them. "Huh, you think you can defeat me?" Springtrap taunted. Everyone got into battle position as he stood up. "I only demand that you change my brother back." Goldie spoke. "Or what?" Springtrap threatened. "Fine, its not like Fazbear is any use to me anyways." With a wave of his hand, Freddy became his usual self again. "I'm tall!" He exclaimed. Springtrap reached inside his pocket and took out six boxes. He threw them on the ground. "They won't be any use to me either." Everyone looked suspiciously at the boxes. "Don't you think you've won..Ill back, and this time I'll make you suffer." Before anyone could do anything, Springtrap disappeared, along with the shadows. What was in those boxes? Marionette approached the boxes. She put her hand on one. "I'll set you free, my friends." She whispered. And with that she opened all the boxes with a touch of her magic. Silvery mists emerged from them, each taking a form of an animatronic. Only two were short, while the rest were tall. In a matter of moments, 6 in total animatronics were there. A shiny yellow chicken with pink cheeks and weird pink panties. A shiny light brown bear with red cheeks and a microphone. A light blue bunny with green eyes, red cheeks and long lashes. A white and pink fox with pink cheeks and pink belly. And two animatronics that looked like children, each holding a sign that said "balloons!" and a actual balloon in their hands. Steven knew who they were. They were Marionette's friends. The ones that were in the posters he had seen. All the original animatronics half scowled and half let out a noise of relief. "Welcome back." Freddy told Toy Freddy. Everyone nodded their heads. "Who are they?" Asked Toy Chica, pointing at the crystal gems. "They are our friends, and they helped us quite alot. Without them you would've been still trapped inside those boxes." Marionette replied. The gems waved at the toys. "When can we head back?" Asked Toy Bonnie. "To the pizzeria??" "Now If you want." Garnet answered. "Springtrap is not there anymore." All the animatronics nearly danced in joy. They were going home! "I enjoyed this experience with combining our teams, and I hope we do so again." Freddy told Garnet. "I do too." She replied. "See ya later Amethyst!" Bonnie called out. "Buh bye!" Amethyst called back. "Bye Steven," Goldie came up to Steven. "Bye Goldie." Steven smiled. He hugged Goldie. Goldie hugged back. It seemed like the moment would last forever, until he pulled away. Letting one last glance, Goldie headed off into the sunset with the rest of the fnaf gang. It was a great day for everyone. Steven hoped for more adventure with the animatronics. Steven learned that he had to be determined, and ready to fight any battle.