Help me

LISTEN TO FNAF 4 BREAK MY MIND AND REPLACE,cause THEY told me that i would die. WITH cause HE told me that i would die. It's on the Childs part. Anyways back to le story!

Steven ran for his life. Springtrap was following behind, letting out evil laughter. Steven felt a pang of sadness for his new friend, Goldie. Goldie died for him. Like everyone would do. Why did they protect him? So what if he was Rose Quartz's son? Even she died for him. Hot tears spilled down his cheeks as he ran. Steven ran into something, and he looked at the figure looming down on him. It was Freddy! Springtrap's laughter could be heard. "Hello Steven!", Freddy exclaimed. "Why didn't you leave?" "There's no time!", Steven yelled. "Right now a evil rabbit named springtrap is trying to kill me!" Steven grabbed Freddy's paw and pulled him to the parts and services room. He shut the door once they got in. "So?", Freddy asked. "Freddy I have bad news and more bad news." Steven said taking a deep breath. "I met your brother, Goldie", Before Freddy could speak, Steven continued,"He is dead Freddy I'm sorry... Springtrap killed him and Springtrap called you a 'dumb brown bear'" Steven could see the rage and sorrow in Freddy's eyes. "why that little.. He killed my brother and now he's calling me a dumb brown bear?", Freddy looked like he was about to cry and then he took off his top hat and tilted his head down. Then he put his top hat on and said, "Goldie would be ashamed of me because I am close to crying like a baby and doing nothing about it", Steven could hear determination filling his voice. "I am going to be the person my brother wanted me to be, Strong, determined, always willing to do anything to save someone's life." And with that, Freddy headed for the door and went outside. Tears of sadness threated Steven. He just went through a happy and sad moment. The moment where a person would man up and think of another person they cared about and do what the person would want them to do. Loud banging noises were heard outside the door. If Freddy died, it would of been his fault. Steven heard a loud laughing noise outside. Or was it crying? It didn't sound like Springtrap's laugh though. He dared to open the door. He braced himself for a dead body but instead something else greeted him.