Just defeat, sorrow, and what else?

It was raining. It has been 6 months since they got caught and thrown in the cell. Steven sighed. He listened to the pattering rain on the rooftop of the pizzeria. Although his cell was in the prize box, he could hear the rain and Springtrap enjoying his 6 month victory. Everyone was cold, hungry, and damp with grief. Chica no longer uttered even a single letter. Bonnie's lips were tired of playing the same harmonica and he retreated to the quietest place, a sad lonely corner. Foxy still hummed and sometimes he hummed a sad tune that made Steven's heart listen to it and deepen his sorrow. Marionette and the Crystal gems talked to each other, often. But they only talked about escape, defeat, and sorrow. Until hope came.......

Steven Universe laid in his cell, wondering about life and what to do if he is trapped here in this cell. Bonnie stifled a yawn in his lonely corner and soon Steven heard soft snoring. Chica was quiet, as usual. Foxy and Marionette were quiet and The Crystal gems slept in their cells just for the heck of it because they were bored. Steven heard small footsteps and he saw a little teddy bear dark shape climb down the ladder. Steven sat up. "Hello?", Steven asked timidly. Then he widened his eyes. "You know who I am", said a very familiar voice. "Freddy?", Steven asked. The small teddy bear stepped into view. It was Freddy! "What happened to you?", Steven said with wonder in his eyes. "After I fainted , I woke up and Springtrap was smiling at me. He snapped his fingers and he turned me into a teddy bear!", Freddy scoffed. "Really, a teddy bear, a puny child's toy" He adjusted his cloth top hat and squinted his blue eyes. "Argh, since I'm a teddy bear, I no longer have night vision. But first I gotta get you out of here" Steven was shocked of course, Freddy was a tiny plush and how was he gonna them out? Plus, he would get caught and might suffer the same fate as Goldie. "How?", Steven asked. "Simple," Freddy pulled out keys that were bigger than him behind his back. He slid the keys under Steven's cell door. "Uhh I'm apparently too short... So you do it." Freddy looked somewhat embarrassed. "Thanks!", Steven grinned as he slid the keys into the padlock. He was happy when he heard the familiar creak of a padlock. "Lets get the others out" Freddy prompted.