..............

Freddy cried. He cried until he couldn't cry anymore. He cried until he felt his face fell off from the exhaustion. He would have a dead brother, and it would haunt him forever..... He couldn't believe that was happening. He placed his tiny bear paws on his crying face. Small, and Forever alone he would be... Then................................................. The...... Barn..... Door...... Slowy..... Opened.......... To....... Reveal................................................................. Goldie!!!!!!!! He looked alive more than ever. Goldie studied his new suit and smiled. "Freddy!" He cried. He ran up to Freddy and hugged him. He put Freddy next to his face and hugged him some more. Freddy felt like a balloon waiting to be set free and wander the sky happily. Tears ran down Goldie's face as Freddy hugged his cheek. Everyone was crying. Pearl had a expression nobody could explain. Peridot had tears running down her cheeks and going onto the dry, dusty, sand. Steven sniffled and cried. Goldie was crying hard and Freddy tried to wipe his tears from his cheeks. They were transferring to Goldie's cheeks to Freddy's. "What did I miss?", Goldie asked as Freddy clung on to his face. "Nothing that you know of", Pearl smiled "Hi Goldie! I missed you!" Steven's eyes had stars in them. "Me too Steven", Goldie smiled as he bent down to hug Steven. Freddy let go of Goldie's face and held his brother's hand. Peridot smiled as she was introduced to Goldie. She had dried , salty, tears on her clear glasses. "Goldie?", Freddy sniffled. "Yes?", Goldie asked. "You promise me to never leave me again?" Freddy sniffled some more. "Yes my dear brother. If you go somewhere, I will be waiting at the ends of the earth for you...." Goldie replied.