College

*time skip to August 5th*

Luke's POV:

    It was around 7 am I woke up to the loud ringing of my alarm clock. Tiredly I lifted my heavy arm and slapped it down to shut it the damn thing off. I stretched out my arms and legs as the sun shone into my room.

I put some basketball shorts, sorry I sleep in my boxers only,  a towel and my clothes and took a shower.

Once I had gotten out I immediately smelt bacon and the brewin black coffee. Let me tell ya as a man that's some of the most amazing smells you can smell in the morning.

I walked up into the kitchen to see black coffee, pancakes, and bacon laid out on the table. Pa eats early around 5 since he's up in the fields early so I only saw Mamaw washin up the dishes.

I rounded up my bags after breakfast and threw the remainder of boxes into the back of my truck. I made sure to give hugs to Mamaw and Pa before I had took off for college.

***

Finally around 10:30 am I arrived to the front desk and picked up my dorm and classroom info along with my key. My dorm was located in Section C, Building #5 on the South side of the campus room #1144b.

Oh I almost forgot to mention 2 things. I will only go to college 3 out of the 7 days in the week and I'm located in a dorm which allows guys and girls in on the same floors but not same rooms.

I drove my truck down to my dorm area and quickly found building #5. Other people were unpacking their cars alone too, so I didn't feel awkward doing it either.

I went inside to find my room before unpacking my truck found out that I was on the bottom floor which made it easier on me I twisted the key and opened the door to see that my 2 new roommates were already in the room.

"Hey nice to meet you, I'm Michael Carter and that's Michael Monaco over there you can call him Mike, but you can just call me Carter," my new roommate said with a southern accent as he shook my hand.

"Hey nice to meet y'all my name is Thomas Bryan, but everyone calls me Luke because my middle names Luther," I said with a smile as I shook Carter's hand then Mike's.

"So Luke do ya need help carrying anything in, me and Carter already got ourselves situated.." Mike said.

"Uh actually ya if y'all could help me with a couple of boxes it would be great." I said with a small grin.

"Not a problem, me and Monaco are in a frat so we might be stayin in this room only until the other guys get our house set up down on the North side of campus.." Carter stated as we began unloading boxes.

I just responded with a simple oh and a chuckle. I really didn't care only because that ment I'd have a room to myself.

We finished unloading my boxes in the room then Carter offered to show me and Monaco around campus because he was a senior, and this had basically his home for the past 4 years.

I myself was a senior but I didn't start my college here I started and U of G but once my music kinda started taking off I quit college my junior year to move to Nashville with Chris.

That's why I'm here so I could be closer to home and help on the farm when I could.

By the time the tour was done we all went and ate some Texas Road House and came back to the dorms where we all knocked out instantly. I only had 2 more days until classes began but I was still nervous as hell.

A/N:
How'd y'all like this chapter?
What do thinks gonna happen next?
More soon to come!
- Trinity