Movie Night

Luke's POV:

Tonight I wanted to do something I just didn't really know what. I called Caroline to see what she was up to because everyone ditched me to go to Buckeyes tonight.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Caroline it's Luke, just wanted to know what your up to tonight." I said.

"Nothing really what about you?" She responded.

"Nothing either I wanted to know if you wanna hangout tonight or something." I said.

"Yeah why not, you could come over here all the girls went to Buckeyes tonight. We could watch a movie." She said.

"Sounds fun." I responded grinning.

"Does 7 sound good?" She asked.

"Sounds perfect see you then." I said.

"Alrighty bye." She said.

***

6:30 came around I decided I'd go pick us up some food and ice cream. I pulled up to Dairy Queen and got 1 vanilla and 1 chocolate then went and got Chinese food.

I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door.

Caroline's POV:

Luke showed up with some food which I'm really happy about because I'm starving.

"I got a surprise for ya hold on." He said running back to his truck.

"Vanilla or Chocolate?" He said pulling out 2 ice creams.

"Chocolate please." I said happily.

He handed me the ice cream.

"So what kind of movie do ya wanna watch?" I asked him.

"Let's watch a scary one." He said grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

I hated scary movies.. they're all... scary.

Luke's POV:

Tonight I decided we should watch a scary movie because I wanted to cuddle with Caroline tonight.

We ate, then she popped in the movie. We were sitting on opposite sides of the couch eating out ice creams.

There was one part where it was a jump scare. Caroline jumped and smashed the ice cream onto her nose I could help but burst into laughter.

"Hey not funny!" She said.

"Sorry baby it kinda is." I said laughing hard.

She took some ice cream and smeared it on my lips and cheeks then started laughing.

"That's it!" I said grabbing her and tickling her sides.

"Luke! Stop!" She said laughing.

I smeared some ice cream on her lips too.

"Alrighty then." I said cleaning some ice cream off her face.

"Wait I missed a spot." I said pointing to her lips before she could even say anything I kissed her slowly so it'd last longer.

"Yeah you sure did cowboy, right there." She said pointing to my lips and kissed me back.

I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance and she gladly accepted.

She was straddling me with her legs
and running her hands through my hair tugging a bit which made me turned on. I was playing with her hair and rubbing her back.

I picked her up and sat on the couch she was slowly moving her hips back and forth on me. Instant Boner alert.

We were there for 5 mins making out before we pulled away because breath was a necessity at that time.

We sat there resting our foreheads on each other. It wasn't too long until she was wrapped in my arms asleep on the couch.

By the time the movie finished all her friends had shown up from Buckeyes.

"Hey can on of y'all tell me where Caroline's room is. This is one of the biggest sorority houses I've even seen." I asked her friends.

"Down the hall to right middle room." Whitney responded.

I picked Caroline up and laid her in her bed. I kissed her head and said goodnight.

Before I could walk out I felt a small tug on my shirt.

"Stay with me Luke." She said.

"Baby I gotta get back to my dorm." I responded.

"Please for me Luke?" She asked.

"Fine." I said.

I didn't have any clothes to sleep in. I just kicked off my boot to the side took my shirt off then pulled off my pants and laid down.

She went to go change and asked if she could wear my shirt I just let her cause it wasn't any harm. Plus she looked good in it.

She crawled into bed and put her face near my chest and kissed it, before kissing me.

"Goodnight Luke." She said

"Wait Caroline. Before you go to bed can I ask you something." I said

"Yeah what is it?" She said muffled in my chest.

"I know it's early but I really like you a lot and I wanna be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said with my heart pounding.

"Yes." She said removing her face from my chest.

I looked at her and kissed her which turned into a small make out session.

"Goodnight baby." I said kissing her one last time.

"Goodnight Luke." She said into my chest.