Christmas Party

Caroline's POV:

I woke up to the sight of Luke with messy hair and drool seeping out of the side of his mouth.
Such an attractive sight may I say.

I ran my hand through his messy hair and played with it. Sure enough it was as soft as it looked.

He must've been really tired because he didn't even stir. I wiped the drool off of the side of his mouth and slowly wiggled my way out of his arms.

I grabbed his truck keys and went to go and pick us up some McDonalds because all he had in his fridge was beer and peanuts.

Luke's POV:

"Mornin Baby." I said rolling over to nothin.

"Caroline?" I said gettin up realizing she wasn't here.

I heard the door open slowly and Caroline walk in with a bag.

"You're up." She said smiling.

"Yeah where'd ya go?" I asked confused.

"To McDonalds. I got us some pancakes and hash browns." She said taking her sunglasses off.

"I was starving so thank you baby." I said jumping outta the bed and planting a kiss on her lips.

***

Caroline's parents had invited us to go to a Christmas Eve Party down in Albany where she grew up.

"What's times the party tonight?" I asked her

"It starts at 6 and ends at 10 I think." She told me.

"Okay." I said nervously.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"I'm nervous to meet your parents tonight. What if your dad hates me?" I said looking at her.

"He won't hate you Luke you'll be just fine." She said walking over to me.

"You sure. I mean what if he doesn't like my hair or something." I said seriously.

"Luke breathe. Want some of my advice?" She asked me.

"Anything helps." I said lacing our fingers together.

"Alright. Don't play leap frog with a unicorn." She said kissing me then running off to go shower.

"Wait! That wasn't very helpful!" I said running after her just as she slammed the door in my face.

I heard her laugh then the shower start up. I wanted to get her back and soon.

I quietly tiptoed into the bathroom while she was showering and flushed the toilet then sat back and waited.

"Oh my Lord! LUKEEEE!" I heard her scream from the shower. She then proceeded to grab a bottle of shampoo and throw it at me.

It hit my face hard. I looked in the mirror to see a cut on the upper bridge of my nose. It
started bleeding heavily.

"Caroline babe, ya busted my nose open." I said looking at her as she wrapped herself in a towel.

"Oops, are you okay?" She asked walking towards me.