Frat Boy ΣX

Caroline's POV:

I woke with a cringe worthy type of pain in my lower back. I hadn't taken my medicine since 7 last night so I knew I was due for some more.

I turned toward Luke who was peacefully sleeping with his hair all messy. I loved it. I felt bad for waking him but I couldn't take the unbearable pain.

"Luke." I said shaking his bear chest.

I looked down at his pecks noticing that this man doesn't have 1 chest hair sprouting anywhere. I laugh at the thought of it then tugged at his hair a bit.

"Luke please wake up." I kissed his lips and he smiled.

"What's up?" He said in his sexy deep morning voice.

"Can you please hand me my daily dosage of drugs?" I asked politely.

"Hmm... I guess but only because I love you." He leaned in and kissed me before getting up.

He hopped his way towards the table and grabbed 4 different pills then a bottle of water and handed them to me.

"Thank you, I love you too." I swallowed up my 4 pills then took a swig of cold water.

***

I didn't feel too well I had the urge to throw up what I just gobbled down for breakfast. Classes started at 9 and it was 8:30 I didn't know if I could withstand holding down this food till 10:30. I couldn't stand the feeling of being sick so I stood back in Luke's dorm while he went to classes today.

I laid around watching old movies like Urban Cowboy and stuff that Luke had spread around the room. I was at the part where Sally was getting hit by her new rodeo fugitive boyfriend before it was cut off by the sound of Luke's dorm room phone.

"Hello." I said picking up the phone.

"Hi, is there an chance that a 'Thomas Luther' is there if so I'd like to speak to him." The dude on the other line said.

"He's not here at the moment but I'm his girlfriend can I take message for him?"

"Yeah that's fine, let him know that Easton Hunter wanted to meet with him for lunch at Buckeyes so we can talk more about recruiting him to Sigma Chi." Easton said.

"I let him know." I told Easton.

I put the phone down gently before trying to cool myself down. Why didn't Luke tell me about Sigma Chi? I shut my eyes in frustration and fell asleep.

Luke's POV:

When I walked into classes people where telling me "welcome back." And others had no damn idea I was gone so they were questioning me on what happened. Finally I got settled in and seated in my normal seat next to Carter. I looked over at the seat right next to me it was empty because it was
Caroline's.

Class was over quickly as usual. I was about to make my way to my next class when Easton Hunter the Sigma Chi advisor approached me.

"Hey Thomas isn't it?" He said pointing towards me.

"Yeah but you can just call me Luke like my friends do." I said shaking his hand.

"Luke would you wanna talk about a bid over lunch?" He asked me.

"Um yeah that'll be fine, is it ok if I bring my girlfriend Caroline, I don't think she's eaten anything today." I asked nicely.