Priorities

*2 months later*

Luke's POV:

I got a call from Mamaw on Monday she said next time that I came down to Pa's farm that they needed to talk about Nashville with me.

***

It's been well over 3 months since me and Caroline have been together. I've been thinking to myself what would happened if I did end up goin to Nashville after college ever since mama brought it up.

We're practically half way finished with it before we all graduate anyways. My parents just don't just wanna give up on my dreams of me making it big. The thing that's kinda holding me back is Caroline. I haven't told her this but I'm in love with her madly.

If she didn't want me to go to Nashville I would drop all my plans in a heart beat. I don't care, if my parents get angered. I would do anything for Caroline. That's how ya know you love someone.

Caroline's POV:

I heard a knock at the door I looked through the window to see it was Luke. He looked kinda worried.

"Hey what's up?" I said answering the door.

"We need to talk about something." He said.

My heart immediately sunk at the thought of him breaking up with me.

"Uh come on in then." I said trying not to show my shaking voice.

We sat at the table and I brought us some water.

"So, it's been my life long dream to be a singer when I grow up ya know? I've been over thing this for a while up until my brother Chris died. My world collapsed at that time. Then I met you and you slowly started putting it back together 1 by 1. After college my parents are trying to make me go to Nashville but I wanna stay with you at the same time. I was wondering if after college you'd wanna move to Nashville with me. If not that's fine I understand I'll come visit you every day that I don't work I promise you that."
He said with a lump in his throat.

"I still have 1 more year of college Luke. I can't just drop everything that I have here in Georgia to go and move to Nashville. Trust me I wanna be with you for a long time. I just wanna finish college because if and I mean if something goes wrong and it ends us I don't wanna be left high and dry living on the streets. Because I know for a fact my parents ain't gonna like you or me if they know your the reason I dropped outta college." I said.

"Trust me baby please. I just want you to promise me something." He said holding my hands.

"I can't promise anything without knowing what it is first." I said trying not to cry.

"Just promise me you'll think about it Caroline." He said squeezing my hands gently.

"I'll think about it Luke I promise." I said leaning over kissing him.

He started kissing me back before I knew it I was straddled around him and he was walking us up stairs to my room not breaking our kiss.

He laid me on my bed and shoved his tongue in my mouth I didn't complain. I could feel him growing hard on the side of my thigh.

He went and tried to pull my shirt off but I stopped him before it could go any further.

"Luke I'm not ready yet." I said to him.

"Sorry baby got carried away." He said kissing my cheek.

I felt good knowing he wouldn't force me into sex. He's perfect.

I wanna tell him so bad but I don't wanna scare him away. I wanna tell him that I love him.

A/N
--------------
Sorry for the short filler chapter.
How are y'all liking it so far?
Thanks for reading.
Pls like and comment thanks!

- Trinity