First Gig and Much More

Luke's POV:

Tonight I got a gig to play at Buckeyes. If I draw in customers and they like me that means it gives me more opportunities to start out my singing career.

I called up Caroline to see if she was goin out to watch me tonight.

"Hello?" She said answering the phone.

"Hey Caroline, I was wondering if you were still goin down to Buckeyes tonight to watch me play." I asked her.

"Oh I don't know I don't really feel up to doing anything tonight sorry Luke." She said.

The line went quite.

"Oh ok I was just wondering." I said trying not to get mad.

"Luke." She said softly.

"Yeah." I said.

"Of course I'm going." She said laughing.

"Oh thank the Lord my heart dropped for a second." I said smiling through the phone.

"I can tell you're smiling right now cowboy. I'll see you at 8." She said giggling.

"Ok baby I love you see you at 8."

"I love you too Luke." She hung up.

***

I put on my boots and I was out the door.

I went through the back and set up with Carter.

Crowd started low and began building up. I kept looking for Caroline.

I kinda started getting worried when I was half through my 3rd song ,then she finally walked in looking a little bit sad.

We made eye contact and she smiled a little bit. I knew something was bothering her and I was extremely determined to figure it out.

I finished and walked off stage towards her. She was drinking water so I just kinda assumed she wasn't feeling well.

"Hey baby." I said kissing her.

"Hey Luke." She said trying not to show her sadness but I could see right past her.

"You wanna go back to my dorm?" I asked her lifting her chin.

She shook her head up and down.

"Kay let's go then." I said wrapping her in my arm.

We got in the truck and she just laid her head on me I held her then I felt something wet fall on my shirt. She was crying.

I pulled the truck to the side of the road and slid her into my arms again.

"What's wrong tell me please baby." I said kissing her head.

"Can we talk about it when we get back to your dorm?" She asked talking into my shirt.

"I guess so but I wanna know everything." I said buckling up.

The rest of the ride I just let her lay in my lap while I played with her hair.

I got outta the truck then helped her.

"Alright come on."I said pointing to my back

"What?" She said giggling.

"Let me give you a piggy back ride inside." I said smiling.

"Fine." She said hopping on.

I grabbed my hat and put it on her backwards. She kissed my cheek and for the slightest second I saw that smile come back then it was gone.

I carried her in and dropped her off at my bed.

"C'mon Caroline spill it now." I said grabbing her and making her lay on my chest but she got up swiftly and faced me.

"Are you sure?" She said letting a tear escape her eye.

"With you I'm always sure." I said.

"Ok." She said breathing in deeply.

"Lately I've been off. Like every morning I kept getting sick. I didn't know what it was. Then all it once it stopped. I went to the doctor today and he said that I was pregnant. But not all he said that I lost the baby." She said putting her hands in her face.

"Wha.. Wha.. What?!" I said in complete shock.

I got up fast.

"Was was it mine?" I asked her trying not to cry.

"Yes." She said into her hand.

"I'm sorry I caused this. It was all my fault I should of used a condom. I'm never supposed to cause you pain but I've cause one of the worst kinds of it." I said sitting on the couch running my hands in my face.

"Luke it's not any of our faults. It's okay neither of us knew." She said sighing.

I walked over to her and held onto her tight and we sat there and cried for a little bit.

"What was did the doctor say?" I asked her.

"No drinking or Sex for 2 weeks then he gave me a roll of condoms." She said.

"Don't worry anymore we can get through this together, and I'll start by double checking all the time." I told her.

"It's ok Luke. Ill still love you always. Can we go to to bed I'm getting sleepy." She asked.

"Anything for you." I said giving her a big kiss.

I took my shirt off and gave it to her then took off my pants and boots.

I crawled into bed and held her tight.

"Goodnight Caroline, I love you lots." I said kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight Luke, I love you lots too. And hey you did amazing tonight." She told me kissing my chest.

A/N:

Hey guys hope ya enjoyed!
I've got many more ideas coming soon!!
Pls like!
Friendly comments welcome!
I might not post as much this week only due to state testing hope y'all understand thanks!

- Trinity