Meeting Mamaw

Luke's POV:

I decided to go visit Mamaw today and I thought I'd take Caroline with me so she could meet my parents.

We'd were planning on staying for the weekend so Mamaw could get to know Caroline and I could help Pa out in the peanut farm.

"Caroline baby you almost ready?" I said yelling from downstairs.

"Yeah ill be down in a bit cowboy." She said throwing bags down the stairs.

I started loading her stuff in the back of my truck with mine a little while later we were ready to go.

"Luke I'm nervous what if they don't like me?" Caroline said looking down.

"Baby don't worry about that trust me they'll love you especially Kelly." I said pulling her into a hug.

"You sure?" She said muffled into my chest.

"I'm sure." I said leaning down to kiss her.

***

In 2 short hours we were just down Thomas Rd. I pulled into the drive way and shut the truck off.

Mamaw and Pa said they wouldn't be back home until around 7 because they were out taking care of some business stuff for the farm so we had the house to ourselves.

"Caroline wake up were here." I said wiggling her.

She didn't move.

I kissed her forehead she finally woke.

"C'mon baby lets get our stuff inside." I said opening her door.

I fumbled with my keys until I found the one for the front door.

I walked in and gave Caroline a quick tour.

I finally stopped at my room."Here it is the beginning of my memories." She set the bags aside and walled her arms around me.

I put my bags down and cupped her face giving her a slow passionate kiss. I bit her bottom lip and scooted her closer to me.

She moaned when I shoved my tongue in her mouth. She pushed me down to my bed and climbed on top of me.

She'd flipped her hair to the side and we began wrestling our tongues around in each others mouths. I felt my self growing hard I pressed it slowly against her leg. I felt her smile in our kiss.

"Alright enough of that cowboy ya ain't getting anything right now." She said winking at me.

"Awe baby well if ya start something ya gotta finish it sometimes soon." I said kissing her cheek passionately.

I showed her around the barn before reveling my four wheelers.

"Wanna go ridin." I asked her.

"I see no harm done let's get goin." She said as she kissed me then pushed on my chest and jumped on the four wheeler.

"You sure know how to make a man weak." I said startin up my four wheeler.

Just as we left the barn it started raining. Perfect I thought mud boggin!

We started drifting left and right in the mud as loud thunder crackled around us.

Finally we decided to get off because the we kept getting stuck in dug up pot holes.

"Let's go rinse off before Mama and Pa get home." I said whispering in her ear.

"Okay." She said smiling.

We went to the water hose and I rinsed is off enough to walk in the house and not make mud tracks.

I handed her a towel then she grabbed some clothes and jumped into the shower.

Mamaw and Pa were gonna be home soon and I really needed a shower.

I went to see if the bathroom door was unlocked and it was thankfully. I went and grabbed some clothes and a towel then walked in.

R- rated part:

I undressed and stepped in the shower. Caroline turned around and smiled at me the finished washing herself off. I immediately got an erection. I quickly cleaned myself then let her stand in the warm water.

Caroline's POV:

Luke jumped into the shower with out me knowing , I didn't bother looking at him down there because I didn't want him to get any ideas.

I finished cleaning myself up and let Luke do the same. He let me stand in the warm water.

I felt Luke's hands wrap around me and he began kissing my neck. I felt him push up against my butt he was rock hard.

I turned around and just relaxed and let him do his thing we stood there making out before he pinned me against the shower wall with his hands holding up mine.

I jumped on him and straddled his hips with my legs. He slowly slid himself inside me while sucking on my sweet spot on my neck.

He was large. He slowly inched his whole 9inches inside me I moaned loud.

He thrusted back and forth slowly before speeding up. He grunted in my neck. Not long after I felt myself release all over him.

He came inside me not even 5 seconds later. It felt amazing.

He put me down and kissed me some more before telling me something I thought I would never hear come out of his mouth.

"I love you." He said whispering.

"I love you too Luke." I said kissing him before getting out of the shower. He was my first time.

R - rated end.
***

We got dressed and laid on his bed cuddling.

"Luke we're home!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

I'm guessing it was LeClaire.

"Coming Mamaw." He said getting up.

"Come on baby." He said grabbing my hand.

Luke's POV:

I walked out to see Mamaw and Pa standing at the door. Caroline was trailing behind me slowly.

I hugged them both.

"I'd like y'all to meet someone very special in my life, this is my girlfriend Caroline."I said.

"Well welcome to our humble home what's ours is yours, this is my husband Tommy and I'm LeClaire, you can just call me Mamaw." She said to Caroline.

"Thank you m'am it's nice to be here you're home is beautiful!" Caroline responded.

"Why don't we get dinner goin?" Mamaw said.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Do you need any help tonight?" Caroline asked Mamaw.

"Don't worry about it honey, your my guest I'll serve you." Mamaw said smiling.

Me and Caroline took a nap and cuddled before Mamaw called us to dinner.

We ate a steak Pa grilled ,potatoes, corn and green beans.

There wasn't much conversation going on, on the terms that we were starving.

Caroline curled up into my chest.

I kissed her forehead and she kissed my chest, our lips met for a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight Caroline I love you so much." I told her.

"Goodnight I love you too Luke." She said info my chest.