Following

Caroline's POV:

I woke up that morning with something hard pressed into my back. It felt weird so I moved my hand down to what had been puncturing me for the past hour. My hand explored my back until I came across the problem. My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised up high. Luke had the case of morning wood.

I giggled between my teeth quietly so I wouldn't wake up Luke but that wasn't effective at all. He groaned and rolled over before his sexy morning voiced flowed from between his soft lips.

"Whatcha laughing at darlin?" He quizzed me while opening his eyes.

"Oh nothing reverse Pincchio."  I responded stretching out.

"Wha?" Was about the only thing he could get out before he notice his actual thing was tryna get out. His face turned red bet then he relaxed bringing himself to a calm smile.

"You're the cause of this." He pointed down before lunging at me and grabbing my shirt. That about was the only part he could catch me by. I saw it coming I unlatched his hand from my shirt before taking off running.

"Get back here!" He yelled chasing me down the hall in his undies.

"No thanks baby I'm good!" I shouted back running.

"Wooohoooo Lukester that's a nice pair of panties you got on!" Easton whistled out.

He shook his head and kept running he was keeping a steady pace. Just as I entered back into the room he quickly jumped on top of me and pinned my hands down.

"Knock on wood but I think you said I'd be gettin some on this trip and we leave in about 2 hours honey." He grinned like George Strait and bit his lip. I could see the lust in eyes begin to build up.

"I ain't gonna be knocking on your wood if that's what you're implying mr, we still gotta pack remember." I whispered in his ear.

"We got time." He bent down and kissed me slowly.

R- rated part:

I could feel his tongue gently play with mine. My arms wrapped around his head and my hands ran throughout his soft long locks of hair. His hands were holding on to my waist running back and forth.

His scruff rubbed on my cheeks making me wanna giggle but it was too intense to stop. Our mouths moved together in sync. I could feel every inch of his warm naked body against mine.

I wanted everything to go slow and he did too. Luke lured me down onto the bed before climbing on me. His chocolate brown eyes made contact with my ice blue ones as he thrusted slowly inside of me.

Everything felt so right. My back arched and my grip tightened on the sheets before his face was buried deep into my neck.

"Scream my name." He seductively said into my ear.

"Luke." I moaned out.

"Do it louder." He said before his lips met my neck.

I did as I was told and his name flowed out of my mouth each time he pushed in and out of me. He grunted softly during our kiss before lifting me off the bed still on him.

I maneuvered up and down and he groaned. I knew he was about to let go and I was too. I felt myself tense up and out it poured. Luke kept going until reaching his final thrust. Then I could feel him fill me up.

End of R- rated part.

Luke's POV:

I loaded the last suitcase we'd brought with us into the Bronco then help Caroline in. My hand on her thigh and her head resting on my shoulder I pressed the gas and we were off.
It took a total about 5 hours to get back to campus. It was a tiring drive but ya know it had to be done.