6

"Thanks mum" I smile, kissing her cheek before getting out of the car and walking up the big stairs, into the building. This place is massive, I can just tell that it's going to take me at least 3 weeks to know my way around the whole place.

Im standing in the doorway getting my timetable out of my bag. My first class is English and its in room 211 but where the hell is that? I don't even know if it's on this floor, there are 3 different floors, I don't even know where to start.

"Hey are you lost?" A girl with long brown hair approaches me, she's gorgeous.

"Yeah a little" I smile shyly. I show her my timetable and she nods.

"Follow me" she says before she starts walking up the long corridor. "Don't worry we have 15 mins until class starts so you won't be late, I'm in your first class too." She turns and smiles to me.

"Oh good, I hate walking into a classroom full of people alone, when you're the new kid" I laugh.

"I know what you mean" she says. "Here we are, room 211."

"Thank you so much" I smile.

"No problem, lets go in and sit down." She suggests. I smile and nod then follow her inside the classroom. There isn't many people in the room yet which I'm glad about.

Maybe going to college here won't be as bad as I thought it would be. Only time will tell.