16

Louis PoV:

She has gorgeous silky hair that slides over my face when I press the side of my face against hers. I think it smells like strawberries. Strange, I imagined her as a mango type of girl. One of her hands is sitting on my waist and I can feel every inch of skin where she's touching it. She's breathing onto my neck, and I can't help but run the tip of my nose along her ear, my lips running along it gently. She freezes and using all the damn willpower I have; I glance up to find Bianca has turned her back to us and is flirting shamelessly with some guy. Right. Like I'd be jealous of that.

"She's gone. Thanks." I smile at her, and she steps back like she can't stand to be near me.

"You're welcome. I guess." She brings her cup to her lips and her blue eyes look around the beach, looking for Shan I'm guessing.

"Behind the trees, snogging Nialls face off, I bet." I answer her unspoken question and lean against the rock.

"How did you know I was looking for Shan?" Her eyebrows are raised at me.

"It's clear you don't want to be alone with me, and she's the only person you know here besides me."

"What makes you think I don't wanna be alone with you?" She asks, putting a hand on her hip and shit. She is hot when she brings out the attitude. It's a damn good job this beach is jam-packed with people.

"I'm not stupid, Princess." I smile. "I won't hurt you."

"It's not you hurting me I'm worried about" she says really quietly, I can just about hear her.

"What was that?" I ask, leaning in so I can hear her better.

"Nothing" she smiles.