26

Louis rings the door bell at exactly half 7. I let him in, I'm wearing my pjs and fluffy slippers. "Nice pyjamas," he chuckles. I give him a playful shove into the front room and flick on the TV.

"There's still half an hour until Pretty little liars is aired for us," I say.

"I know. I want half an hour of your attention before you start drooling over Caleb or Wren ." I roll my eyes.

"How did you know I liked them two? And I don't drool."

"I know you." He scratches his chin, and I sit down next to him. " And you could have fooled me. You looked like you were drooling the first time you saw these babies." He pats his stomach and a small laugh comes out of me.

"I think you need to go to Specsavers."

Really? So you wasn't drooling?" He raises his eyebrows. I shake my head.

"Nope, wasn't drooling."

"Then it's you who needs to go to spec savers" he grins. Suddenly my mum comes into the living and stops in her tracks when she sees I have company.

"Oh hello, you must be louis?" She asks, smiling at him sweetly.

"Yeah" he nods. " hi it's nice to meet you." He stands up and shakes her hand.

"Right I'll leave you guys to it, dinner will be ready at 9, have fun." She smiles before leaving the room. Well that was better than I thought it was gonna be.

He grabs my legs and pulls them onto his lap. "Bunny slippers?" He laughs.

"Hey they're comfy, don't judge." I glare at him.

"No judging, they're cute, a bit like you."

"Cute? Lou I don't think I've ever been called cute in my entire life."

"Bet no one called you princess before you met me either did they?" He winks.

"No."

"Then I'm the first" he winks.