31

"Bye mum, bye dad." I shout.

"Bye sweetie, you guys have fun" mum smiles. Lou opens the door of his car and I happily hop inside.

"Did you say ice cream first?" I grin.

"Of Course." He grins. "So you had no idea I was taking you out today?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at me slightly.

"Nope, all mum said was you were coming over." I shrug. "Wait, how did she even contact you?"

"She rang Shan, I'm guessing Shan has called your house phone before." I nod, that explains it.

He pulls up outside the ice cream parlour and grins. "Ice cream princess?"

When we get inside he pays for our ice cream choices and I sit at the table waiting patiently. I choose Oreo of course, he choose mint choc chip, which I was oddly surprised about. I had him for a mango sorbet kinda guy.

"Here you go pretty lady" he says, handing my the ice cream.

"That was quick" I smile, he just winks and we both tuck into our ice cream.

"Next stop, the aquarium" he says as we're walking to his car, I scream with excitement, making him laugh.

Louis pays for our ticket once we arrive at the front desk and I'm almost bouncing with excitement.

"Come on then birthday girl." He holds the door open for me.

"Ive caught one of those before" he says, pointing towards the crab.

"With Shan?" I ask. He nods. He keeps his hand resting on my waist as we walk through the different sections.

"I've caught one of those two" he smiles, pointing at the sea bass.

"Okay show off" I tease, rolling my eyes playfully.

"That wasn't my best catch though" he says.

"Go on then, tell me, what was your best catch?" I laugh. He moves my hair away from my ear.

"I'm holding it right now, I just need to pull it in" he whispers.

"Smooth" I giggle. He raises his head and grins at me.

"That was pretty good huh?" Damn this boy.