The Day After

Sean's POV:
Ever since last night when I met that human, I can't get my mind off him. I don't even know his name, but being the Irish vampire I am, I found him absolutely adorable and handsome as heck. I decided I was gonna find him again and formally introduce myself. As the sparkly vampire I am, I wasn't prepared for a proper date. I haven't been on one in ages. I head back to the alley and follow his sent, to the door of an apartment on the second floor. I knock on the door, and pull myself into the shade, so I don't get burnt. "Hello?",he said. He then sees me trying to get out of the sun. He takes my hand and pulls me in his apartment. "What the heck are you doing here? You could die!",he says. "I wanted to see you again. I knew it was risky. I-i just wanted to actually meet you, when I was able to control myself. I could have killed you.",I say. He nods. "Mark Edward Fishbach, at your service.",he said in a fake irish accent. I roll my eyes. "Really? I may be Irish but that was horrible. And Sean William McLoughlin.",I say. He laughs at my response to his fake accent. "Okay then, Sean. Pleasure to meet you.",he says. "I-i-i prefer J-j-jack.",I say studdering because I forgot to eat before I came. "Okay, Jack? Are you okay?",he asks. I stopped starring at him. "Uhh........I don't know, maybe.",I say. "What's wrong?",he asks nicely. "I-i-i f-forgot to e-e-eat, b-before I c-came.",I say studdering. "Oh, is there something I can do?" I slowly nod. He starts to back up. I see his fear. "No! I'm not suggesting that I bite you. I want you to go to my apartment and get me something. It's too dangerous for me to go back out in the sun.",I say quickly. He calms down. "Okay, what do I need to get?",he asks. "I hate to ask you to do this, I need a bag of blood. They're in the fridge.",I say. He gives me a weird look. "Please, Mark? I know it's weird, but would you rather me drain you?",I ask. "Well, no. Okay, where do you live?"