He Was Just Cut, I Swear

Sean's POV:
Oh God Mark. I hope he's okay. "Mark! Mark! Oh God.",I say. I pull him on the couch, and I sit and watch him.
1 hour later:
Mark was paler than me and was ice cold. "S-s-sean,",he asks. "Calm down. How do you feel?",I say pushing him down. "I want, I want......",he starts. "What do you want?",I ask. "It's strange okay?",he says. I nod. "I'm craving blood.",he says. "OH NO NO NO NO GOD I'M SO SORRY MARK!",I basically shout. "Dude, why are you shouting?",he asks. "Cause I-i, I-i, I turned you into a vampire.",I say. "WHAT?!",he yells. He falls off the couch. I pull him back onto the couch. "You were really weak, and wasn't strong enough to handle my "venom" as most vampires call it. So it killed you, and turned you.",I say slowly. He gags. I hand him a glass of water. He gulps it down. "What d-does t-that mean?",he asks. "It means I'm your Sire, and I have to train you, and I have to do all the paper work saying I turned you.",I say. He nods. He then cuddles up on my chest. "You could use some rest.",I say. He nods, and I lay down with him on my chest. He soon falls asleep. I run my hands through his hair. It's jet black on the bottom, and blood red on top. It's soo fluffy.