Felix

Mark's POV:
Sean is working on paperwork again. A knock comes at his door, and a blonde man comes in. "Jacky! I haven't seen you in ages.",the man says. He's holding a bouquet of tulips. He looks about Sean's age. "I have my reasons for disappearing, Felix. And you're one of them!",Sean shouts. The man, who now has a name, backs up. I get up and stand in front of Sean. He has one green eye. "Sean, calm down. Or you'll lose control.",I say calmly. "Uhmm, who are you?",Felix asks. "That's obviously not your business.",I say. Sean tries to push past me but I hold him by the torso, so he can't move. "I came to apologize Jack.",Felix says. "I don't care! You're the whole reason I haven't had a relationship in years Felix and you want me to just come back to you?! That would be total bull!",Sean shouts. I suddenly collapse.
Sean's POV:
"M-mark! Oh my gosh dang it Felix!",I say. "Don't blame me! All I did was open this blood bag!",Felix says. "W-what type is t-that?",I ask. "Uhm, real human.",he says. "FELIX! THAT'S WHY HE PASSED THE HECK OUT!", I shout. "What?", he asks. Mark stirs. I pick him up bridal style and gently lay him on my bed. I stroke his hair. He opens his eyes. They are blood red. "M-m-mark? Markimoo?",I question backing up and he starts to stand up. "Dude, should I be scared?",Felix asks. "I-i-i d-don't k-know.",I say studdering. Mark punches Felix in the nose, and then stumbles backward realizing what he did. "F you too.",Felix said. "Fffffuuudddgggeee. That hurt.", Mark whines. "Well, you did punch a werewolf.",I tell him. His eyes are the chocolate brown I've come to love. "Wait, I punched a werewolf?",he said. "Yeah, I'm a werewolf.",Felix says. Mark looks absolutely horrified. I bend down in front of him. I push his hair out of his face. I stare into his eyes. "Uhm, Jacky? Can I apologize now?",Felix says holding the blood bag and tulips(my favorite) out towards me. "Later, Felix, I have to make sure you both are okay.",I answer. He growls.