Felix and New Dog

Sean's POV:
I pull Mark away from Felix before he punches him again. "Good aim, Markie! You got him in the nose and his eye!",I say. He smiles. "Get your stupid dog away from me!",Felix says angrily. Tim is a small fluffy yorkshire terrier dog, that has light brown hair.

I go and pick up the dog

I go and pick up the dog. "I hate to see this little cutie go back to Cincinnati.",I say to Mark. "I will too. Maybe we can get a dog for both of us.",he says. "Anyway, get out!",I say and I feel myself start to hover over the ground. He gets up and leaves. I hope I don't see him again. I set Tim in Mark's lap, and I bandage up his hand. "What type of dog do you want?",I ask. "A golden retriever. A white one. And I want it to be a girl.",Mark says. "You've thought about this huh?" "Yeah, ever since I moved from Cincinnati and then from LA, where I had Tim, I had started thinking about another dog.",he says. I smile at him. "You know what, tomorrow we will go look for a dog.",I tell him. He beams up at me as he pets Tim. Later that night I tell him to dress fancy. I put on my suit and green tie and he has on his suit and red tie. I take him out to a fancy restaurant and we eat and when we get home we change and he pushes me onto our bed as he kisses me. He falls asleep mid-kiss and I cover both of us up and I let him fall asleep on top of me. In the morning I wake up to Mark kissing my neck. "Well, goodmorning to ya too.",I say. "Goodmorning, baby.",he says. I smile at him, he looks like an excited puppy who just woke up. "Sean! Come on! We have to get going!",he shouts down the hall. He comes back in our room and tosses me a blood bag. He sets his down and starts to change clothes. I watch him put on one of my shirts, it says star bomb. He pulls on a pair of blue jeans, and he puts on his hot pink high tops. "Come on Jackieboy!",he says as he starts to drink his bag. I gulp my down quickly and get up, suddenly excited as much as he is. I pull on one of his catiplier (septicsans)shirt, and a pair of skinny jeans. I put on my flat cap and my septic green high tops. "Come on Markie! Let's go!",I say mimicking Mark. He smiles and starts to tame his floof. I start on mine and put my flat cap back on. Soon we are walking down the street. I have my arm wrapped around him, and he's holding an umbrella over the two of us. Just about everyone in our town knows that I'm a vampire and that I'm dating Mark, so it doesn't surprise anybody that we have an umbrella in broad daylight, or that I have my arm around Mark. Soon we are at the pet store. "Welcome to Dublin pet store!",the women behind the counter says. We nod. I see a white golden retriever first. "Is this one a girl?",I say petting the dog. "Yes, she will be a year old on Christmas.",she says. Mark's eyes light up. He goes and finds a pink bandana and ties it around her neck. "We'll take her.",he says. "Okay, look girl you have an owner!",she says to the dog. The dog licks my face. "Thought of a name?",she asks. "Mark? She's your dog.",I say. "Chica! From FNAF.",he says. "Okay then I'll be right back with a tag and collar.", she says. Chica tackles Mark and mark just laughs and pets the puppy. "I think I'm going to like this puppy.",I say. Mark beams. We put on her collar and we pay for food and a leash. Then, we head home. Mark is holding onto Chica and has my hand in his other hand. I'm holding the umbrella over me and Mark. When we get home, we watch tv in our room and Chica cuddles up with us. Soon we fall asleep, Mark is cuddle up next to me and I have my arm around him, and Chica is asleep at the end of the bed.