Anna and The Council

Sean's POV:
I slightly turn around, Mark still holds me by the waist. I see her. My Sire stands behind me just smiling. "Scared Jack? And who's your boyfriend? He's quite the cutie.",Anna says. I glare at her. I get up and push her against the wall. "YOU LEAVE A WEEK AFTER YOU TURN ME AND THEN YOU SHOW UP 8 YEARS LATER AND THINK YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON IN MY MIND? THINK AGAIN ANNA.",I say angrily. "Do you forget who you are talking to?",she says. I growl through my teeth. "Sean...Calm down, don't do something you'll regret.",I hear Mark say. I let go and sit down on the edge of Mark's bed. "Ah, so he's your weakness.",Anna says. I hear Mark moan in pain. I turn around scared to see him clutching his side. I suddenly feel pain in the same side. I forgot we were still connected. "Ugh.....s-stop A-anna.",I mumble. "Oh, you two are connected. Even better.",she says. "DON'T HURT HIM!",I say using my power to hold her against the wall. "C-can I do that?",Mark asks. "It takes practice, a lot of it. I'm still not the best at it but I'm good enough to defend myself if I have to.",I say still holding Anna against the wall. "S-so he's turned already. Who's the Sire? Surely it isn't you. You wouldn't hurt anybody.",she says struggling against my power. "I am his Sire whether you believe it or not. And unlike you, I didn't leave him.",I say. "Alright, but I come from the council. And you can tell if I'm lying or not.",she says. I stare her down. She's not lying. "What do they want?",I say. "They want to see him.",she says pointing towards Mark. "Why?",I ask. "I don't know I was just told to tell you. But they know he's in here. They want to see him after Christmas, when he feels better.",she says. I let her go and she falls to her knees, breathing for air. "That's why I left....I knew you would be stronger without me.",she says. "Shut up, go before I kill you.",I say. And she does leave. I check to see Mark's stitches. They are still in tact. I sit down in his lap, and he rubs my back. "I don't need this right now. There's no telling why the council wants to see you. And I just don't.....",Mark cuts me off, by kissing me. I moan into the kiss. My side is hurting still.  "Don't worry about it. It'll be okay.",he says in between kisses. He has one arm around my neck and the other is holding my waist, just beneath my shirt and his hoodie. "You're so cold.",I say. His hands are freezing and his hand on my waist is really cold. "Sorry",he mumbles. I wrap my arms around his neck.