Thank You

Hey Guys! Septiplier And Phan here! I just wanted to say thank you. All of you. When I started this it was just a thing I was writing for my friend septicsans and really didn't know it was going to end the way it did. This actually wasn't the first fanfic I've wrote. My first one was a Louis Tomlinson fanfic and it was a (surprisingly) straight story. This happened to be my first gay fanfiction and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I wouldn't change a thing about it. I never expected it to get 49 thousand  views. I hardly expected it to get 5. I was so excited when it got a thousand, but 49 thousand? That's insane. And the comments have been amazing! You all are so nice! And I'm so grateful you all like my writing. So as a reward, for getting us to 49 thousand views, I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm 14 (15 in March) and I live in Georgia, United States of America. I wear glasses and I'm a female(although I've been mistaken for a guy many times because of my hair. It's really short boycut). I love writing, I always have. And I've definitely have improved. I want to be a forensic analyst(look it up) and I love gross, gory things. I'm bisexual and have a wonder girlfriend. And obviously septiplier is my otp. That's all you get!
Byyyyyyyye!