A Ton Of Paperwork

Sean's POV:
I hate doing paperwork. But it's about Mark so I get to learn a lot about him. I must seem like such a creep. "Why don't you want a boyfriend?",Mark asked. "Huh?",I ask. "Your mom said you weren't wanting a boyfriend why?",he asked. "I don't know, it's been ages since I last had one and that ended horribly. I also have eternity to find the "one" for me. But when I met you that kinda changed a bit.",I said. "Well,...",he started, "Would you be my boyfriend?" I fell out of my chair. He asked me out. Oh my gosh do I say yes or no. Duh yes. You like him. "Uhmm..........yeah.",I say, getting up off the ground. He pins me to the ground. "Really?",he asks excitedly. "Yeah",I say as I sneeze in his face. "Bless you, baby.",he says. I smile. He kisses my lips, but pulls back almost instantly. I give him a pouty face. "Sorry, my fangs...",he says, as I pull him into a kiss. "Ssseeeaaannn! Will you come play outside with me?",Samantha asks. She stops in the doorway when she sees us. She was holding an open bag of blood to try and persuade me with. Mark gags mid kiss. He gags and gags. "Samantha! He's gaging cause of the blood!",I say. "Oh. Sorry.",she says as she puts her hand over the top of it. He rolls off me, and I help him up. "Sam,...I would love to but the sun could hurt me, and I have a ton of paperwork to do.",I say. She nods, and hands the bag to me anyway. I smile and quickly gulp it down before Mark starts to gag again. She laughs, and says,"I'm going to tell mom about your new boyfriend!" Oh God, she's gonna kill me. "Moooooooommm! Sean has a boyfriend!",she shouts. Mark sit on my desk next to my pile of paperwork. I sit down and start again. I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze and sneeze. "Maybe you should take something to help you get better.",Mark says. "NO!",I shout. He backs up. "Sorry. I-i just don't like going to doctors.",I say. He puts his hand on top of mine and I start on the paperwork again. By night fall half of it was done.