Irish Traditions

Mark's POV:
He was asleep on the desk. He wore himself out with the paperwork. He's all mine too. "Sean, come on baby wake up.",I say to him. He mumbles. He tries to roll over but fall out of the chair. "Owww",he says. "You okay?",I ask him. He sneezes in my face, multiple times. I laugh. He smiles,and says,"Sorry." I pull him up. "Don't wear yourself out.",I tell him. "I just want to get it done." I smile at the cute little irish boy before me. "Why don't we go out, just us."He offers. "Like a date?",I ask. He blushes and nods. "Love to.",I say. We change. He was done before I was cause I had to borrow clothes from his brothers. He was wearing a jet black suit, and a green tie. Holy crap! He looks amazing. I could just kiss him.
Sean's POV:
Mark was wearing a black suit, and a red tie. He looked adorable. Sweet Jesus, he looks fantastic. Booper Dooper! I can't wait to get this date started. "Where are you two going all dressed up?",my ma says. "Uhhhm......just out. A little irish tradition. Like you and dad did.",I say. "Oh. Are you taking him where I think you are?",she asks. I nod. She smiles, and whispers something to Mark. He smiles up at me. We leave and I drive us to this little fancy dance place. "It's been a tradition in our family, that on the first date, you would take them to this dance place. My parents started calling it our little irish tradition. And I wanted to share that with you. And believe me this is the first time I've ever brought anybody here.",I say. "Awsomeness. I can't wait to pass it on.",he says. I smile. We go in hand in hand. I pull him out to the dance floor. A slow song comes on. I put my hands on his waist, and he has his around my neck. We slow dance for a few minutes. His eyes........Oh my they are so beautiful. I love his chocolate brown eyes. And he's so warm, despite being a vampire. He's so sweet and nice. I rest my head on his shoulder. I was pretty tired but I didn't want to leave right after we got here. I put my arms around his neck, he moves his to my waist. I smile at the smell he has. It was like a blooming rose. "Are you tired?",he asks. I nod into his shoulder. "We can go home.",he says. "No, I'll be fine. Let's enjoy this.",I say. He looks longingly at me. I rub my arm. I should have ate. "You're hungry.",he states. "How did you know?",I ask. "Cause one of your eyes are green, not the ocean blue I love.",he says. I bury my face in his chest. He rubs my back as we sway. "I don't want to lose control, like I had the night we met.",I say. He takes my hand and pulls my outside. He puts his wrist in front of my face. "No, I could drain you.",I say. "I'm already a vampire, you doof.",he says. I looks into his eyes and I see worry, and happiness. He puts his wrist back out. I step closers to him until, I'm leaning on his chest. "Just tell me when to stop I say clinging to his shirt. He nods. Before I realize I had started, I was drinking his blood. A few minutes later I pull off him. I lean into him again. He wipes my lip where a bit of blood was. I pull out a roll of gauze from my pocket and wrap up his wrist. He flinched when I put my hand on his wrist to tie it. "Sorry.",I say. "It's okay, baby. Let's go continue this little irish tradition.",he says, pulling me back inside.