The First Kiss

Sean's POV:
He looks adorable when he sleeps. He snores just a little, and it's so cute. His eyes are chocolate brown and has glasses, which he still needs even though his vision was increased. I laugh. I put on his glasses. "Geez Mark you have horrible eyesight." He stirs. I rub his back. "That feels great.",he says. So I continue to rub his back. He smiles at me. "Want to go somewhere?",I ask. He nods. We both get up. He sways. I toss the extra blood bag at him. He catches it. "You need to drink it.",I say. "Sean?",he says. "Hmmm?",I say as I pull my shirt off and put on the clean one Mark brought me. "Is there something else I can drink? You know how I feel about blood.",he asks. I shake my head no. "Sorry, Markimoo.",I say. "I'll try, Jackieboy." I change into the clean jeans and I hear him gag. I turn around and he swallowed a sip of the blood. "Are ya okay?",I ask. He shakes his head no. I take the bag from him. "The first is always the worst. I remember my first bag. I hated it. I was just like you.",I say as I pour a bit of it in his mouth. He nods. And voluntarily opens his mouth. I pour the rest in his mouth. He swallows and gags. I pull him into a hug, and he holds onto my shirt. "Go change, wear something warm.",I say as I pull my sleeves down over my arms. He nods. He comes back in a long sleeve shirt that says Booper Dooper,and jeans. He's carrying hot pink high tops. He sits next to me and puts them on. Then he runs and grabs his computer. "Crap, I forgot to upload.",he mumbles. I smile. "A youtuber, are we?",I ask. He nods. Soon, we walk out into the night. "Trust me to fly you a long way?",I ask. He nods. I take his hand and put his arms around my neck. I lift us up, and he holds on tighter. I put my arms around his waist and hold him tight. He buries his face in my neck.
3 hours later:
We finally arrived in Dublin, Ireland. I carry Mark, who had fallen asleep. I knock on my parent's door. My ma answers. "Sean!",she yells. "Shhhhh",I say. "He's asleep ma, can I come in?" She nods. I lay him down on the couch. I smile, and hug my mother. "I missed you, Sean.",she says. "Ditto,Ma." She smiles. "Who is he?",my pa asks smiling. "I'm gonna wait til he wakes up.",I say. They nod. I lay down next to him and fall asleep. When I wake up, Mark is staring at me. I smile. "Mark, kiss me.", I say. He then smiles and pulls my lips to his. And we kissed. It lasted for a few minutes, and then he pulled away. For once, I wasn't being strong, I wanted to have him take care of me. I sneeze, and cough at the same time. "Ow.",I moan. "Getting sick are we?",Mark asks. "I haven't been sick in ages.",I say. He cuddles me up next to him, and we fall back asleep, listening to each other's heartbeat.